HRIS Analyst (Workday) 20-0061
- Manage HRIS projects, including implementation of new functionality as needed.
- Support initiatives on the HRIS roadmap, including maintaining relationships with key stakeholders across HR and the business and acting as the subject matter expert for our HR systems.
- Research and resolve HRIS problems, unexpected results or process flaws; perform scheduled activities; recommend solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Be subject matter expert for Workday; create documentation used for end user adoption and training.
- Manage project deadlines, testing activities, and contracts with other team members to stay on schedule and execute implementations and upgrades.
- Collaborate with the IT team to maintain integrations and to manage system upgrades.
- Manage employee data changes.
- Act as Workday SME for annual HR programs such as performance management, promotions, compliance reporting, and open enrollment.
- Write, maintain, and support a library of HR reports.
- Keeps current on Workday best practices.
- Other duties as assigned, per the needs of the business.
- 1-2 years Workday experience.
- Experience with Workday Payroll, Advanced Compensation, and/or Talent and Performance Management is a plus
- Ability to create, modify, and test business processes.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Ability to apply systems knowledge to troubleshoot and analyze new issues.
- Ability to manage change effectively, always mindful of technology, business processes, and systems implications.
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills.
- Must exhibit strong security and confidentiality practices and strong HR acumen.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of project management experience.
- Understanding of Workday database designs, structures, and functions.