The Human Resources Administrator will provide administrative support and handle routine and special assignments in support of the Human Resources team at GoHealth. This Employee will gain exposure to all aspects of Human Resources, and will have the opportunity to learn while doing. The ideal candidate has high standards of personal excellence, great problem solving skills, and must be adaptive to a fast-paced business environment while demonstrating initiative and accountability.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Assists the HR team in implementing initiatives and programs related to personnel development, new hire orientation, training, and employee satisfaction surveys
- Enforces human resources process and procedures
- Participates in on-boarding and off-boarding processes and paperwork
- Serves as a resources for employees on matters including payroll, benefits, policy and procedures and facilities inquiries
- Provides support for Human Resources programs and initiatives
- Administers and processes benefit enrollments, new hire paperwork, employment verifications, etc.
- Assist in implementation of new HRIS module
- File and maintain confidential employee information, records, and files
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with all employees
- Assist with payroll administration
- Participate or lead projects; or other duties as assigned
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree desired
- 2+ years of work experience in an administrative or human resources related role, preferred but not required
- Experience with UltiPro or Human Resources Information Systems
- Proven ability to handle confidential information
- Strong computer skills, which includes proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) Advanced Excel skills a plus
- Previous track record of producing high quality and highly detailed work
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail while managing multiple projects and meeting deadlines and taking accountability for results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to interact with people in a manner that displays tact, professionalism and sensitivity.
Benefits & Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities and the CDC.