Human Resources Administrator at GoHealth
Our People and Culture team at GoHealth is looking to add a Human Resources Administrator who will provide administrative support in a number of different areas of the department as well as help situationally with special assignments and projects as our department continues to grow. We're looking for someone who's passionate about people and is passionate about expanding their knowledge and expertise in HR administration. Our ideal team member is someone with high standards of personal excellence and accountability, great problem solving skills, and a desire to be a great partner to everyone you interact with at #TeamGoHealth.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Play a key role in helping onboard high volumes of new employees (background checks, I9's, e-paperwork, ect)
- Assists the HR team in implementing initiatives and programs related to personnel development, new hire orientation, training, and employee satisfaction surveys
- Serve as a resources for employees on matters including payroll, benefits, policy and procedures and facilities inquiries
- Provides support for Human Resources programs and initiatives
- File and maintain confidential employee information, records, and files
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with all employees
- Participate or lead projects; or other duties as assigned
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree desired
- 2+ years of work experience in an administrative or human resources related role, preferred but not required
- Experience with UltiPro or another applicable HRIS system a strong plus.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information
- Strong computer skills, which includes proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook). Advanced Excel skills a plus
- Previous track record of producing high quality and highly detailed work
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail while managing multiple projects and meeting deadlines and taking accountability for results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to interact with people in a manner that displays tact, professionalism and sensitivity.
Benefits & Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities and the CDC.