Human Resources Coordinator at Paylocity
Don’t just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners – because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
The HR Coordinator is primarily responsible for supporting employees and leaders in the various businesses we operate in. They will assist the HRBP(s) and other teams on various stages of the employee lifecycle from talent management, performance management, onboarding/offboarding, and business driven initiatives. In addition, they may participate in the execution of HR projects. The HR Coordinator also works with the HR team to review current processes to identify areas of improvement, propose changes, and works with the appropriate team to implement the changes. They act as a point of contact for current employees within assigned department groups to facilitate a smooth employee experience.
Location: Schaumburg, IL
Reports To: Senior Human Resources Business Partner
- Provide HR administrative support to the HRBP team of the assigned business.
- Own and strengthen key partnerships with other functions on behalf of the team.
- Analyze data from various daily activities and projects to identify patterns and trends that can help create and improve processes or identify areas of concern.
- Partner with cross functional teams on larger projects and system changes with the larger HR organization.
- Identify and execute on continuous improvement of HR programs and processes to enhance the overall employee experience.
- Responding to internal employee/ manager inquiries through various communication channels •Effectively responding or directing external inquiries such as unemployment, subpoenas.
- Assisting with exit interviews, focus groups, engagement planning Complete processes and project work to maintain compliance in area of support.
- Oversee Paylocity processes, reporting.
- Develop HR solutions and processes by collecting and analyzing business information, improving process efficiency by recommending solution and process improvements.
- Effectively manage data and continually review / enhance the processes while building / maintaining business relationships.
- Minimum of a High school diploma required.
- 2 years’ experience in an administrative capacity; preferably supporting a high-volume company.
- Strong analytical skills and logical thought processes, with the ability to identify and resolve sensitive problems.
- Proven effective collaboration with other teams to deliver a consistent employee experience.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills to all levels of the organization.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) including Excel formulas.
- Ability to maintain a positive professional manner while working in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects, deadlines and timelines.
- Positive contributor to the company culture and activities.
- Ability to ensure integrity of confidential employee information, including HIPPA compliance and related laws.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field preferred
- HRIS experience a plus.
- Exposure to employee relations and understanding of the investigation process is a plus.
- Team Player, collaborating with others to make awesome happen
- Self-Motivated – you like to work hard, play hard.
- Adaptable – quick feet! You can shift priorities if needed.
- Highly Organized – detail-oriented is your thing!
- MS Office applications - are no sweat when it comes to your skillset
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We’ve made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there’s still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
Want to learn more, click here to access our DEI flipbook. https://www.flipsnack.com/paylocitycom/diversity-equity-and-inclusion.html
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.