Human Resources (HR) Administrator at Millennium Trust Company
MILLENNIUM TRUST COMPANY is a rapidly-growing, leading financial services company offering specialized retirement and institutional services. Whether clients are managing corporate retirement assets, running a business or wanting choice beyond traditional asset options, we provide flexible and digital solutions to support our clients’ success. Ultimately, we aim to educate and increase access to investments to help our clients on their journey to retirement readiness, but do not provide investment advice.
Millennium Trust has experienced year-to-year double digit growth and prides itself on its strong, progressive culture. We have been recognized for our tremendous growth on lists, such as Crain’s Fast 50 and Inc. 5000, and have also been recognized for our positive workplace culture on the 2019 Best Places to Work in Illinois list, as well as the 2019 Model Workplace Award and 2018 Champion for Young Professionals Award from the Greater Oak Brook Chamber of Commerce. Millennium Trust employees live out the values of Do Right, Excel, Collaborate, Innovate and Celebrate and deliver the brand promise of going “Above and Beyond,” so each client experiences the highest level of service.
We are always looking to expand our growing team with dynamic and enthusiastic individuals. If you enjoy a collaborative, fun environment that encourages career development, Millennium Trust is the place for you!
The Human Resources (HR) Administrator position provides administrative support to the Human Resources team by administering and supporting HR transactions that focus in the area of our entire employee life-cycle while providing excellent client service to our diverse employee population. This individual will be motivated and driven by a sense of urgency, and will follow through on a wide variety of detail-oriented assignments, while maintaining strict confidentiality.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Set up and maintain employee files in Laserfiche and sustain paper files as needed
- Process employee lifecycle changes
- Prepare new hire orientation packets and welcome gifts, ensure new hire paperwork is in order, follow-up on any outstanding items; verify I-9 information ensuring compliance, and add new hires to applicable HR systems and email distribution lists
- Provide administrative support for the Training and Development Team with the Learning Management System (LMS) including report updates and training course management
- Assist the HR Team with employee events and administrative activities that may include, expense reporting, meeting scheduling, ordering catering, etc.
- Off-board employees within HR systems, process termination paperwork, and alert applicable business partners
- Provide administrative support to employees
- Stock wellness rooms with supplies, complete desk drops and deliver monthly snacks
- Assist in gathering data and reports requested by internal business units, clients, regulators and auditors
- Assist in developing and editing HR forms, templates and other various documents
- Complete requested employment verifications
- Maintain BenefitHub site including ad hoc, monthly, quarterly and annual document updates
- Maintain HR tracking logs such as payroll changes, new hire insurance coverage, start date confirmations and employment verifications
- Perform other job-related duties and assist with special projects as assigned
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Associates Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field
- 1 - 3 years of applicable experience
- Capacity to maintain confidential information
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Professional demeanor with an affinity for the details
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, ability to manage projects, and work collaboratively with different teams
- Solutions-oriented, ability to work under critical deadlines, changing priorities, and adapt to change
- Ability to multitask, organize and prioritize workload, and demonstrate a good work ethic
- Goal-orientated with a sense of urgency to complete tasks
- Strong research and problem solving skills
- Laserfiche or document management software experience preferred
- Learning Management System (LMS) experience preferred
Check out a video on our Company Culture! Millennium Trust Culture