GoHealth is looking for a Human Resources Operations Manager improve our effectiveness while empowering our HR staff to grow within a positive environment. You will oversee new-hire orientation and onboarding while having operational knowledge, experience using UltiPro and other HRIS platforms and providing leadership training and facilitation within our Human Resources department. This is a great role for someone to have an impact on our candidate experience and growing HR staff. You will report to the HR Director in Chicago, with dotted line administrative reports located company-wide.Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Develop and coordinate processes for onboarding procedures and new hire orientation. Implement employee retention and support additional HR programs and activities with engagement components.
- Provide oversight for the internal HR systems and databases including: Employee Case Management & Employee File Management via Ultipro, Exit Interviews, Unemployment, E-verify and employment verification's.
- Conduct a periodic scan of industry best practices and make policy recommendations for improvement and integration. Monitor, track and produce reports for important HR metrics.
- Build Service level agreements for operational processes and track progress; build additional efficiencies.
- Set training goals for the HR administrative team and track progress; lead staff meetings.
- Oversee the Annual HR audit; with quarterly check-ins.
- Be a consultant to managers and staff regarding systems and procedures.
- Partner and communicate with recruiting team, HRIS and strategy/innovation teams to produce updates, strategic planning and complete project activities.
Skills & Experience:
- 1+ years leading and empowering a team
- 3+ years’ experience as an HR Operations Manager, HR Manager, HR Business Partner or similar roles
- Solid comprehension of labor law
- Experience with process improvement and change management
- Create communication lines with all levels of members at our organization
- Experience with UltiPro or Human Resources Information Systems
- Experience developing clear and fair company policies
- Excellent analysis and data-based decision-making abilities
- BS in Human Resources Management or relevant field
Benefits & Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchasing Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.