Learning & Development Coordinator at Epsilon
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The L&D Coordinator provides support to the Learning & Development team within a variety of activities – LMS administration, managing instructor-led training logistics, scheduling and communications management, helpdesk ticketing system support, learning evaluation data analysis, reporting, and other ad-hoc responsibilities.
- Collaborates with HR and L&D teams to coordinate several training initiatives by:
- Promoting and communicating courses and events;
- Scheduling calendars;
- Ordering and managing training material;
- Distributing pre-work and implementing evaluation surveys;
- Arranging in-person and/or virtual resources;
- Host in-person and/or virtual training events (via Microsoft Teams or Zoom Meetings/Webinar);
- Manage key L&D vendor relationships for events (i.e. Quarterly 5-day learning summits).
- Managing both Epsilon and Publicis Groupe LMS operations (Cornerstone and Adobe Captivate Prime) by:
- Maintaining the course calendar;
- Perform course enrollments and cancellations,
- Tracking attendance and completion of course;
- Maintaining on-demand course materials;
- Running usage reports.
- Juggle administrative duties by:
- Serving as the point of contact for routing service requests via shared mailboxes and ServiceNow ticketing system;
- Develop dashboards and maintain training success metrics through use of Excel;
- Sourcing training options as requested;
- Supporting the creation or editing of course/marketing materials: PowerPoint slides, handouts, workbooks, program collateral, etc.
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- 2-3 years of corporate experience required
- Superior communication with the ability to work cross-functionally and within a virtual work environment
- Analytical reasoning ability to adapt well to fast-paced environments with changing circumstances, direction, and strategy
- Results driven, self-motivated, and detail oriented with ability to multi-task and prioritize in a dynamic environment
- Experience with eLearning design software such as Captivate, Articulate, or Adobe Suite software (including Premiere Pro, Audition, Dreamweaver, Media Converter, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator) a plus
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.