Learning & Development Specialist
Every day on our team is an exciting one as we are reengineering the way that Rewards Network provides training and development for the company and we cannot do it without your help. The Learning and Development Specialist role is a critical one to our current and future success as you will be tasked with creating content for our blended learning approach and pivot-able Learning Plans as well as facilitating learning sessions as needed. You should have a strong grasp of Adult Learning Theories and comfortable developing learning experiences that include, but are not limited to, in-person(live), webcasts and e-learning environments. If you are not energetic, creative, and excited about setting a new standard in the industry you will not fit in on this team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Design creative and engaging learning materials that are targeted, purposeful, and increase knowledge and skills for all Rewards Network employees.
- Understand how to create micro-learning content in a variety of different mediums and how to support them with proper reinforcement training, exams, and additional work or content.
- Assist in designing Pre and Post assessments to measure learning.
- Leverage different technologies to develop new and engaging learning courses.
- Work directly with the Director of Training and Development to ensure training is up to date, relevant, and engaging.
- Facilitate engaging and effective training sessions in person, via webinar and through e-learnings.
- Work in collaboration with the Director of Training and Development and the Rewards Network Executive Team to develop new processes and standards with the goal of increasing the learning efficiencies of the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in education, instructional design, technical communication, or related field; or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years in a training and content development role (a blended learning approach a plus)
- Ability to use development tools (i.e. Captivate, Storyboard, Articulate, GoAnimate, etc.)
- Familiar with and able to apply Adult Learning Theories and development principals like ADDIE and SAM
- 5+ years general computer experience, including competency in MS Office and the Internet
- Comfortable with Learning Management Systems (LMS) (Bonus if you have worked with LITMOS before)
- Enjoy working within a team to develop training materials
- Excellent decision-making, planning, written and oral communication, and interpersonal skills
We connect diners to fantastic restaurant experiences by offering unique card-linked offers thanks to our ability to leverage advanced technology and powerful data analytics, while simultaneously providing value to our strategic partners' overall loyalty programs.
We work alongside our restaurant partners every day, sharing in the ebbs and flows of their business while helping them achieve their dreams. We provide marketing and financing that work with their business and are truly pay-for-performance. We help them increase revenue, traffic, and customer engagement. Importantly, our services do not require the merchant to discount or give away their products.
Even more, we enhance our partners' loyalty programs by offering a turn-key, scalable dining rewards program that is right for their business model and leverages their unique brand to help increase the value proposition for their customers.
Finally, we connect our millions of members to our participating restaurants, allowing them to earn the rewards they desire when dining out.
Rewards Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We encourage and strongly support workplace diversity.
Read Full Job Description