Learning Solutions Associate
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 17+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 105,000 restaurants in 2,000 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, Eat24).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Conduct in person and remote sales onboarding programs.
- Facilitate ongoing skill training for our sales teams.
- Schedule onboarding programs and related training events for teams.
- Work with Learning Solutions Leads, subject matter experts, and stakeholders to transform content into an effective in person or virtual learning experience.
- Act as a subject matter expert by staying up to date on current processes, products, and platforms, as well as industry trends.
- Collect feedback from trainees and managers on onboarding programs.
- Partner with hiring managers and stakeholders to continuously improve the onboarding programs.
- Create effective content in line with instructional design principles to fill knowledge gaps.
You Should Have
- Strong facilitation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Coaching, training, or OD experience
- In depth knowledge of sales training/ previous sales experience is a plus
- Excellent follow up, organizational skills, project management skills and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Hands on experience with e-learning platforms
- Knowledge of instructional design principles
- Sense of ownership
- Problem solving