We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
The Total Rewards team is core to the success of a Talent First organization. The team acts as strategic consultants and operators within the business, using its expertise in compensation plan design, benchmarking and data analysis to roll out initiatives in a fast-paced and technologically driven environment.
The Compensation Manager is responsible for the management and operations of several subspecialties within compensation including the equity program, total rewards program management, international compensation and partners heavily with the other areas on the team.
- Manage and administer the company’s equity program including grants, forecasts and materials in support of Board Compensation Committee review.
- Design new programs and plans that support our compensation philosophy, while championing strong governance.
- Collaborate with Finance, HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition and leadership in solving both tactical and strategic compensation issues.
- Assist with HR technology implementations and data maintenance.
- Plan and execute high quality compensation analyses of large data sets to distill insights and convey findings.
- Partner with HRIS and/or HR Analytics in enhancing processes and insights delivery.
- Liaise with third party vendors in gathering global benchmarking business intelligence or in solving compensation problems.
- Review new legal requirements as it relates to pay in the US and abroad.
- Serve as program manager across the portfolio of Total Rewards projects.
- May include up to 20% travel.
- Has experience with broad-based, equity and international compensation.
- Advanced degree in a field linked to quantitative analysis: statistics, computer science, mathematics, economics, engineering, business, social sciences methods or related field.
- Exceptional skills using MS Access, VBA, SQL, Workday, SharePoint, and/or Python.
- Experience working as an HR Business Partner.
- People management experience.
- Key Skills and Behaviors:
- Is a natural leader and can influence decision-makers.
- Is resourceful and can multi-task and adapt to changing priorities to meet demands.
- Can easily maneuver from big picture to detail and back…quickly.
- Understands and applies logic to analyze and review core data sets, looking for patterns, drawing insights.
- Anticipates questions, thinks ahead, plans for contingencies. Finds alternative/practical solutions when ideal solutions are not possible.
- Has superb communication skills and the ability to frame problems and solutions quickly and concisely for a variety of audiences (e.g. junior employees, senior employees, engineers).
- Maintains confidentiality and delivers with accuracy and thoroughness in a timely manner.
- 5+ years of relevant experience having worked in a global organization.
- Undergraduate degree in a field linked to quantitative analysis: statistics, computer science, mathematics, economics, engineering, business, social sciences methods or related field.
- Superior MS Office skills.
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service, and we’re always looking for people to join us on the journey.
Relativity is a team of smart, passionate people always looking to grow, contribute, and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
If you are interested in staying connected with us, sign up for our quarterly Talent Newsletter HERE.