Manager, Internal Communications
- This position will lead a small team to partner with HR and key stakeholders throughout the organization to develop, manage and implement communication strategies for major initiatives, keep team members 'in the know' about significant business and workplace community information, and promote two-way dialogue and feedback from team members. This role will act as an adviser to HR about how best to communicate Talent-related information and updates to guide and enhance employee experience, how to increase the skill of developing communication plans and coaching leaders for organizational changes at all levels.
- Partner with key stakeholders in HR and other departments to understand upcoming company-wide and department specific initiatives and/or changes; develop integrated communications plans, then execute
- Build upon and continuously improve our internal communications strategy and function as we grow globally (including content, systems, cadence, channels, change support).
- Assist C-level and senior leaders with developing and delivering impactful communications.Draft key messaging, FAQs, presentations, and other support materials to be shared with company or presented by C-level leaders.
- Lead and develop the internal communications team at Relativity to expand capability and expertise
- Manage and help to execute the creation of memorable, engaging communications across all channels that drive awareness of key initiatives and inspire employees to become more aligned with the vision/mission and to take action.
- Enable effective collaboration with our Corporate Communications team to ensure employees around the globe are informed about developments in the industry, product initiatives, and other items we are discussing, positioning, and announcing to the public, and to generate material that can be shared externally to promote our employment brand.
- Proven track record leading an innovative internal communications function and executing creative internal communications plans globally, including remote members of the workforce
- Highly creative writer experienced in crafting compelling messaging and narratives; can generate and execute "breakout" ideas and cultivate positive reader experience
- 5+ years of managing a team in communications, marketing communications, or a related discipline with a focus on both results and development of team members
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including the ability to interact with and influence senior executives and stakeholders who have a variety of communication styles and perspectives
- Ability to collaborate effectively across functional areas and partner to produce clear communications that meet the needs of specific departments
- Ability to manage projects and implement multiple priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented and rapidly changing environment
- Individual contributor on Internal Communication team