At Kalderos, we are building unifying technologies that bring transparency, trust, and equity to the entire healthcare community. We are on a mission to solve systemic problems of the healthcare system, redefining how the business of healthcare performs. We measure our success when we can empower all of healthcare to focus more on improving the health of people.
We’re looking for an Organization and Culture Designer to join our growing People and Design teams. Our People team’s ambition is to be at the forefront of organizational strategies and design which will contribute to the overall success of Kalderos and is key to our competitive efforts. As an Organization and Culture Designer at Kalderos, you will have a direct impact on our most important assets, our team members. Working closely with other Kalderos team members who are responsible for a variety of People initiatives including; equity, diversity and inclusion, talent acquisition and management, community outreach, Organization and Culture Design will architect the way that we at Kalderos work.
What impact you’ll have:
Organization and Culture Design plays a critical role in ensuring that we are maximizing human capital at Kalderos which in turn has a direct impact on the continued growth and performance of the company as a whole. As an Organization and Culture Design Manager you will:
- Develop a deep understanding of our organization and culture performance through secondary research and benchmarking of top-performing organizations and cultures, internal team member research, and key people metrics.
- Leverage analysis of research to define the gap between ideal organization and culture state and its impact on organizational performance
- Ideate, co-design, and prototype new concepts for the future of our organization and culture
- Works closely with other members of our People group and leadership to create a roadmap to bring new initiatives to life.
- Develop curriculums, supporting materials, rituals, and workshops for employee training
- Communicate organization and culture standards to employees as well as prospective new hires
- Track and analyze key performance metrics with regular reports and discussion with Executive Leadership
What you’ll bring:
- A proven track record of designing and operationalizing organization and culture initiatives
- Knowledge of and experience with applying design thinking and human-centered and service design methodologies and tools
- Knowledge in an additional area fo relevant study such as
- Experience conducting secondary and primary design research activities
- Experience in analysis, synthesis, and insight identification
- Experience with concept creation, road mapping, and implementation of new strategic initiatives
- Experience in creating and delivering internal and external communication materials
- Experience working collaboratively with cross-functional team members
- Ability to thrive and deliver results in an ambiguous environment
Set yourself apart:
- Knowledge in a relevant additional area such as behavioral economics, human resource management, sociology, organizational psychology, etc.
- Experience in at least one other area of design (graphic, UX, UI, etc.)
- Master’s degree in design and design methods
- 5+ years of professional experience in organizational design or human-centered/service design-related role
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as design research, design planning/strategy, product design, design engineering, social sciences, behavioral sciences, etc. Master’s degree in a design-related field is preferred
- Excellent presentation, communication, and organization skills
- Skills in areas of user research and analysis, user journeys, ideation, sketching, prototyping, and concept validation
Read Full Job Description