Guaranteed Rate is eighth largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. The company has become The Home Purchase Experts® by offering industry-leading self-service tools and low rate, low fee mortgages through an easy-to-understand process and unparalleled customer service. Headquartered in Chicago with approximately 4,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, Guaranteed Rate has helped hundreds of thousands of homeowners with more than $20 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in the past year.
So what do we want from you?
- Responsible for all full-cycle recruitment/talent acquisition responsibilities, including gathering all pre-recruiting requirements, recruiting, interviewing, negotiating offers and on-boarding of new employees.
- Partner with hiring managers and key stakeholders within functional departments to understand current and future staffing needs.
- Create and execute recruiting strategies to attract the best available talent for each position. This may require the development of creative, non-traditional recruiting strategies.
- Formulate recruiting strategies for maintaining a constant quality pipeline for high volume positions.
- Track and measure performance metrics related to recruiting activities to maximize effectiveness (cost per hire, time to hire, etc.).
- Represent Guaranteed Rate within the local community at events such as job fairs, campus recruiting events, and networking events.
- Maintain a high level of communication and relationships with all business units.
Here’s the experience we’d like you to have:
- 3+ years full cycle recruiting/talent acquisition experience is required; previous experience with high volume recruiting within a banking/mortgage environment is preferred.
- Previous experience working in both corporate and agency recruiting environments is desired.
- Proven experience in recruiting candidates at all levels.
- Strong computer skills, internet based recruiting platforms and web based recruiting.
- Previous experience working with applicant tracking systems desired
- High level communication skills required in all manners (in person, phone, writing ability)
- Ability to demonstrate and understand the regulatory environment.
- Demonstrated experience in directly identifying candidates using traditional and non-traditional methods.
- Experience with a broad range of recruitment tools including web-based, candidate search databases, and social media.
- Knowledge of all applicable state and federal laws pertaining to employment.
- Superior customer service and relationship management skills with a consultative approach when partnering with hiring managers.
- Excellent multi-tasking and prioritization skills required.
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law