Part Time Office Manager at CraftJack
CraftJack is a great place to work. We’re a small team solving real problems, established and profitable and reaching millions of consumers each month. At CraftJack, your voice will be heard, your work will be seen, and the results will be immediately apparent. We have a beautiful, recently renovated office in Evanston, just a few blocks from the lake and directly across the street from both Metra and CTA (and a Starbucks with a Clover machine!). We collaborate openly and treat each other respect. And we like to have our fun.
CraftJack is currently looking for a part time office manager. You would be in charge of keeping the office running smoothly, stocked with caffeine, and maintaining positive morale planning various activies, events, and parties.
If you have the following characteristics, we want to hear from you:
• You have a positive and outgoing personality.
• You have an attention to detail.
• Have a sense of pride and organization.
• Strong communication skills.
• You’re a juggler, able to handle multiple projects at once, and meet deadlines.
• Proactive and goal oriented.
• Flexible and enjoy working with others.
• Monthly expense reports
• Assist with monthly vendor Invoicing
• Planning inventory and stock of food and coffee
• Ordering office supply needs
• Organizing and maintaining supply storage room
• Creatively planning quarterly office events and parties
• Assistant to executives
• Expert in Microsoft Office Suite
• Proficient computer skills
• Great experience creating and giving Power Point presentations
• Extremely organized and detail oriented