Part Time People Ops Manager at The Mom Project
You are looking for something more from your job. Maybe a bigger problem to solve with both immediate and long term impact, or perhaps you just need a mission you can believe in every day. You are scrappy and collaborative while looking to join a supportive culture with a bias for action. You dig balanced startup life and can wrestle challenges with grace. You love big, interesting problems and bringing solutions to the masses while making sure it feels personal, authentic and connected. If this sounds like you, we'd like to talk.
The Mom Project is a freshly funded ($8M Series A in December 2018) startup HQ'd in Chicago's Fulton Market District. Our team is growing as we push to rewrite the narrative for working women at every life stage. We believe women should be able to choose both a successful family life AND career aspirations without sacrificing one over the other.
We are a marketplace and community that matches companies with diverse talent. This critical match drives businesses forward, while expanding professional opportunities for women.
We're just getting started. Join us in building the future of work. We need all hands on deck, your journey starts now....
• Process Payroll via ADP RUN
• Own On-boarding checklist and new hire paperwork via Zenefits for all employees & contractors
• Oversee Expensify Reimbursement Reporting
• Monitor T&A in Zenefits for our contractors
• Register states for payroll purposes
• Ensure Compliant
• 401k admin and oversight
• Maternity Leave and STD filings
• Assist in creating our Employee handbook
• Point of contact for all benefit questions
• Assist with documenting processes and policies around People Ops
• Ad hoc HR projects
Reporting to: Head of Finance