People Operations HRIS Specialist at Fetch Rewards
What we’re building and why we’re building it.
Fetch is a build-first technology company creating a rewards program to power the world. Over the last 5 years we’ve grown from 0 to 11M active users and taken over the rewards game in the US with our free app. The foundation has been laid. In the next 5 years we will become a global platform that will completely transform how people connect with brands.
It all comes down to two core beliefs. First, that people deserve to be rewarded when they create value. If a third party directly benefits from an action you take or data you provide, you should be rewarded for it. And not just the “you get to use our product!” cop-out. We’re talkin’ real, explicit value. Fetch points, perhaps.
Second, we also believe brands need a better and more direct connection with what matters most to them: their customers. -- Brands need to understand what people are doing, and have a direct line to be able to do something about it. Not just advertise, but ACT. Sounds nice right?
That’s why we’re building the world’s rewards platform. A closed-loop, standardized rewards layer across all consumer behavior that will lead to happier shoppers and stronger brands.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
At Fetch, our People Operations (HR) team is centered on creating innovative ways to address the needs of our employees, managers and leadership teams. We are looking for a qualified and resourceful People Operations HRIS Specialist to support our team in ensuring efficient operations. In this role, you will manage day-to-day responsibilities, projects and be able to make a positive impact on Fetch’s employees.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Coordinates and maintains efficient function of the HRIS, which may include implementation, customization, development, maintenance, and upgrade to applications, systems, and modules.
- Provides technical support, troubleshooting, and mentorship to HRIS users. Including training employees and managers on any new changes or features.
- Collaborates with the People Team to identify system improvements and enhancements; recommends and implements solutions.
- Manages permissions, access, personalization, and similar system operations and settings for HRIS users.
- Assist with custom functions and documentation such as automated queries, filters, and reports.
- Create SOPs for all HRIS workflows.
- Serves as lead representative and liaison between the People Team, external vendors, and other collaborators for HRIS design and implementation projects.
- Ensures system compliance with data security and privacy requirements.
We know we’re both succeeding when:
- The contributions of each team member lead to high performance and positive collaboration
- We are solving problems with creativity and flexibility while approaching with adaptability
- HRIS functionality is understood across the organization, information is easy to find for employees/leaders, we are using HRIS to full potential.
- We are operating with a sense of urgency and thrive solving ambiguous or unique situations
- We have quick and accurate answers to reporting and data or informational needs
- Employees come to us because they trust we can provide the right guidance and information.
The ideal candidate:
- Knowledgeable in HRIS Management and experience working with UKG Pro/UltiPro a bonus
- Strength in record-keeping, organizational finesse and keen attention to detail
- Has excellent communication skills: can listen and interpret needs of others and clearly convey information
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changes
- Is solution-oriented: maintains responsibility for issues start to finish and takes a proactive approach to problem solving
- Strong organizational skills and successful time management
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion when appropriate
- Is ready to jump in and learn!