Evolve Security is looking for a leader to serve as our People Operations Manager to help our company grow and foster a positive team culture.
What will you be doing?
In this role, you will own all aspects of People Operations and traditional HR responsibilities. This is a rare opportunity to join a high-growth organization and develop innovative people programs that support our employees and align to key business strategies.
You are responsible for supporting the Evolve Security team, helping us foster an organization of diversity and inclusion, grow to meet our goals, and nurture our culture. You will drive the company’s ethos and infrastructure on hiring, developing, and retaining diverse, world-class talent to support our mission, and partner with department leaders and managers to help build and grow their teams.
Our ideal candidate is a thought partner with a passion for recruiting, developing, and engaging the best talent available. As a growing company, it is critical that you can build trust and influence at all levels of the organization, often in ambiguous circumstances. We are looking for someone with a high degree of emotional intelligence, a passion for the employee experience and a natural ability to drive strategic programs forward.
- Drive and coordinate our recruiting strategy and practices by ensuring fair hiring practices that yield high quality, diverse candidate pools, and creating a seamless hiring process for both candidates and hiring teams
- Oversee HR processes and employee lifecycle, including hiring, evaluation and onboarding/offboarding
- Drive employee engagement and retention through thoughtful and well-executed employee experience programs around areas such as employee training, benefits and perks, performance evaluations (Quarterly Check-Ins), recognition and rewards, feedback loops, pulse surveys, and more
- Coordinate team-wide initiatives such as monthly full-staff meetings, twice-annual team gatherings, and additional workshops/trainings in line with organizational goals
- Maintain and update our employee handbook and serve as primary point of contact for employee questions or concerns
- Collaborate with leadership on assessing and communicating employee benefits including healthcare, 401k and perks
- Serve as a thought leader and advisor to Executive Leadership on key areas such as Talent Development, Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DEIB), Communication, and Compensation Philosophy
- Lead company plan for transitioning back into the office based on appropriate health and safety guidelines related to COVID-19
Preferred Experience & Ambition:
- 5+ years combined experience across People Operations, Recruiting, HR Business Partnering, and related areas
- Track record of broad HR experience, ideally in a progressive Tech/SaaS company. Preferably in the areas of recruitment, training & development, performance management, engagement, and culture.
- Ability to communicate (verbal and written) and build relationships with employees of all levels
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and employees; comfortable working in an ambiguous environment and able to balance flexibility with structure
- Experience coaching managers on policies, crucial conversations, and employee relations
- A reputation for integrity, transparency, respect, and kindness
- Ability to influence and drive change across the organization
- Highly proactive with a roll up your sleeves mindset
- Strong project management and organizational skills required
- Experience with a remote work environment a plus, and able to analyze benefits and culture initiatives through the lens of a distributed workforce
- Experience building out processes and programs that thoughtfully scale a People team
Why join us?
- Progressive startup culture in a high growth organization, with minimal bureaucracy
- Engage in a fast-paced and challenging environment with opportunity to grow your talents
- Evolve Security Academy training
- Healthcare Benefits
- 401(k) Match
- Parental Leave
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Annual vacation reimbursement
- Flexible work remote schedule