People Operations Specialist
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
Key responsibilities as a People Operations Specialist at Showpad
- Drive employee onboarding and offboarding processes; identify and administer innovation tools and systems that support rapid scale and growth.
- Work closely with our third-party PEO to administer Showpad benefits, employee leaves, workman’s compensation and payroll.
- Own payroll for 75+ employees ensuring that internal reporting systems are optimized and executed accurately.
- Identify and administer valuable HR and employee engagement programs and processes that continue to build an extraordinary employee experience.
- Maintain employee records and ensure they are kept accurate and up-to-date.
- Engage in compensation best practices, programs and systems
- Ensure enrollment and compliance with federal and state programs (Worker’s Compensation, Unemployment Insurance, California Family and Medical Leave Act, Federal Medical Leave Act, and COBRA) and counsel employees applying for benefits under these programs.
- Function as an advocate and resource for Showpad employees. Advise staff regarding employment basics and Showpad policies, conferring with counsel as necessary.
- Partner with our global People operations counterparts to support our global strategies.
Skills we are looking for
- 3+ years of experience as an HR generalist/People Operations specialist.
- Knowledge of people analytics, HRIS & ATS systems.
- High level of organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and project management skills, proven ability to design clear processes, and detail oriented yet flexible approach to problem solving.
- Experience implementing people programs including compensation, performance feedback, HR compliance, and professional growth.
- Deep sense of empathy and ability to communicate across diverse groups.
- Experience within a fast paced work environment.