Recruiter (Remote) at Fetch Rewards
What we’re building and why we’re building it.
Fetch is a build-first technology company creating a rewards program to power the world. Over the last 5 years we’ve grown from 0 to 7M active users and taken over the rewards game in the US with our free app. The foundation has been laid. In the next 5 years we will become a global platform that completely transforms how people connect with brands.
It all comes down to two core beliefs. First, that people deserve to be rewarded when they create value. If a third party directly benefits from an action you take or data you provide, you should be rewarded for it. And not just the “you get to use our product!” cop-out. We’re talkin’ real, explicit value. Fetch points, perhaps.
Second, we also believe brands need a better and more direct connection with what matters most to them: their customers. -- Brands need to understand what people are doing, and have a direct line to be able to do something about it. Not just advertise, but ACT. Sounds nice right?
That’s why we’re building the world’s rewards platform. A closed-loop, standardized rewards layer across all consumer behavior that will lead to happier shoppers and stronger brands.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Our next step in evolving the shopping experience will require an addition to the Recruiting team! The Recruiter will play a major role in growing our Operations team by maintaining a consistent pipeline of talented candidates and working with hiring managers to maximize recruiting strategy. This role is critical in growing our team and enhancing our culture by finding and bringing on exceptional team members. A rockstar Recruiter will have a passion for finding excellent talent and thrive in an ever-changing and collaborative work environment.
- Source, recruit, interview and assess high volumes of candidates for exempt and nonexempt roles
- Fill assigned roles effectively and efficiently, aligning with hiring goals and maintaining a high caliber of talent.
- Develop strong relationships and partner with hiring managers to implement a streamlined interview process and positive candidate experience
- Manage and maintain a consistent and diverse pipeline of candidates for assigned roles
- Ensure that candidates have an excellent experience throughout the entire interview process
- Must have 1-2 years of experience supporting a high-volume of full-cycle requisitions
- Preferable Staffing Agency experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong attention to detail
- Adaptable and able to succeed in a fast-paced work environment
- Positive attitude with an eagerness to learn
- Experience with ATS (Greenhouse) is plus, but not required
- Experience using talent acquisition platforms including LinkedIn, Handshake, Indeed, Glassdoor, and Built In Chicago.