At Fast Radius, we believe manufacturing is important not only for what it makes, but for what it makes possible for the world. Manufacturers have an important job to do, and it’s our job to provide them with the technology and expertise they need through the entire production process, from discovery and design to manufacturing and fulfillment.
About the Role:
Recruiting at Fast Radius is hugely important for us as a company. This person will interact with hiring leaders and the overall team to support our sales recruiting growth and goals. You'll spend your time building a talent pipeline primarily of Enterprise Sales Leaders, Account Executives, Sales Managers, and Sales Development Representatives, which ultimately have an enormous impact on the trajectory and growth of Fast Radius. You'll contribute to our overall business growth by finding and engaging with some of the best sales talent in the world.
- Full-cycle recruiting: sourcing, screening, interviewing, offering, and engagement of candidates until on-boarding
- Creatively promote the Fast Radius brand locally here in Chicago.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with key contacts at target companies and industry associations
- Implement sourcing strategies to identify talented sales talent across a variety of industries and varied levels of seniority
- Execute recruitment strategies to reach high volume sales recruiting goals
- Keep track of applicant data, reporting and analysis
- Identify best practices and deliver strategic recommendations to the executive team for future recruiting efforts
- 3 or more years recruiting experience in-line with the above functions or 2-5 years recruiting experience with strong interest in the Sales recruitment space
- Evidence of high volume recruiting for multiple functions, with a defined and resourceful approach of how you engage, assess, and close well-matched talent
- Strong project and program management skills
- Focused ability to see work from conception to execution
- Metric driven mindset and passion for showing value to the business through data
- Proven ability to thrive in dynamic environment
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinking, especially with sourcing tactics to uncover latent and passive candidates
- Experience with recruiting and sourcing tools (Lever, Linkedin Recruiter etc) a plus
Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.
Read Full Job Description