Recruiter, Technical/Software Engineering
SPINS is a diverse group of positive professionals with an unwavering commitment to help propel the natural and organic industry forward. Our company culture promotes individualism and encourages creative expression while innovating new industry applications, in a collaborative and highly rewarding environment.
We pride ourselves in building meaningful relationships with each member of our team and stimulate creativity by exposing our talent to various aspects and opportunities across the company. As we continue to grow our unique collective of innovators, industry experts, software engineers and business consultants, together, we can increase America’s access to healthier product alternatives, by continuing to empower our manufacturer and retail partners.
Summary of Position
At SPINS, our employee experience begins with identifying and attracting incredible talent; hiring people who embody SPINS core values and share our mission to make America more vibrant. We want SPINS to always be a place where employees grow, evolve and discover their existing and untapped potential. We are committed to building a company that every team member feels proud to be a part of; a place where we invest, grow and cultivate our most valuable asset: our people.
The Talent Acquisition team is looking to hire a Technical Recruiter to join our team to find and engage excellent technical talent. This individual will be entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover talent, build a strong employment brand and ensure great relationships with both candidates and team members. Partnering with the People Operations team and team leaders, the Technical Recruiter will excel at full-cycle recruiting and have a steady commitment to enable talented people to find success at SPINS.
- Serve as a partner with engineering hiring leaders to develop effective sourcing and recruiting strategies that result in internal client satisfaction
- Develop IT/engineering talent plans that result in effective talent pipelines aimed at filling open roles quickly
- Conduct thorough sourcing campaigns to identify qualified candidates through job boards, social media and active networking in the technical community
- Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes (interviews, screening calls, etc.)
- Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience
- Create and maintain an environment of equal employment opportunity, diversity and competitive advantage in support of the company’s diversity and inclusion plan
- Organize and/or attend career fairs, hack-a-thons, meetups and/or other events
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 + years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Knowledge and understanding of engineering trends, industry news and Chicago technical market
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to interact and manage relationships at all levels of an organization, especially with hiring leaders
- Organizational skills, detail-oriented
- Comfort with ambiguity; ability to prioritize, multitask and flex as needs and priorities change
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Experience with Greenhouse a plus