Recruiter at Grubhub
About The Opportunity
We’re all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the world of online food ordering. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you’re looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas–all while having fun together–Grubhub is the place for you!
The Impact You Will Make
We are looking for a passionate, dynamic and highly motivated Recruiter who will execute a talent acquisition strategy that will meet the needs of our fast-growing business. In this role, you will use a consultative approach to build relationships with our non- tech leaders, strategically source talent, and ensure a swift-moving process throughout the entire recruitment cycle. You’ll be part of a superb People Team that is warm, friendly, and laughs constantly.
Responsibilites Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Identify and attract the most qualified and diverse talent for our open Sales/Account Management positions
Partner with hiring managers to facilitate the entire recruitment process, from opening a search through offer extension
Build a pipeline of talent for future and/or unexpected hiring needs
Provide recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers regarding market employment trends, compensation, skills/attributes, target companies, recruitment strategies, interviewing/assessments, and sourcing tactics
Source candidates using various methods and tools, including the company career site, social media, Internet job boards, associations/usergroups, and university alumni resources
Screen candidates to evaluate their skills and understand their motivators; contact references to determine a candidate's viability to support and resolve our business needs
What You Bring to the Table
- BA/BS required
Minimum of one (1) year of focused full-cycle recruiting experience, with a majority of that experience being at a high-growth technology company
Experience recruiting for non -technical positions, high volume experience is a plus
Clear understanding of technical concepts and their impact on an internet company
Experience working with multiple hiring managers to identify and develop tailored job descriptions and recruitment strategies
Track record of creatively sourcing and hiring talent in a geographically dispersed organization
Exceptional judgment capabilities and relationship management skills
Attentive to detail and well-organized; ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
Strong influencing, analytical, and problem solving skills; must be able to influence hiring managers to make the right hiring decisions
Excellent written and verbal communication and follow-up skills, with the ability to deliver a compelling story to prospective candidates
Got These? Even Better:
- Prior Google Applications
- iCIMS knowledge a plus or any applicant tracking system
And Of Course, Perks!
- PTO. Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy hours!
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
- COVID-19 Response. All of our employees are currently working from home and will be for the foreseeable future. We look forward to seeing everyone in-office when it’s safe to return.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email [email protected]