Recruiter at CardX
CardX is a payment technology company that’s changing the way businesses accept credit cards. We’re focused on introducing more options for consumers, delivering automatic compliance through software solutions, and making payments more fair for everyone.
Our core values are positivity, respect, and excellence. We’re confident that, at CardX, you’ll have one of the best professional experiences offered anywhere. On our team, you’ll be supported by talented colleagues who share your winning mentality and are, like you, energized by excellent work.
At CardX, we believe that hiring exceptional talent is one of our competitive advantages. We are looking for a motivated recruiter with full life cycle recruiting experience that can help source and secure new team members (Sales, Customer Success, Technology). This individual should be an ambitious, strong communicator with a knack for engaging candidates at all levels.
What You’ll Do
- Research target roles and lead outbound recruiting efforts
- Continuously build a network of passive candidates
- Identify and connect with exceptional candidates for high-priority roles
- Manage inbound applicant pipelines and ATS (Applicant Tracking System)
- Complete candidate phone screens
- Use data, your knowledge, and industry/market trends to provide regular hiring updates and reporting to the team and hiring managers
- Collaborate with other team members to improve and streamline processes
- Partner with leadership to develop short and long-term recruiting objectives and strategies
- Support ad-hoc projects as needed
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years full-cycle experience in high-volume recruiting or similar role
- Excellent written communication skills
- Prior work experience building successful candidate relationship
- Successful track record of building candidate pipelines
- Ability to understand the needs of various departments and prioritize projects accordingly
- Strong computer skills for ATS management
- Ability to handle confidential recruitment and personnel documents