Recruiter at Oak Street Health
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:32 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, October 13, 2021
Company: Oak Street Health
Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Location: 30 W Monroe St, Suite 1200 Chicago, IL 60603
Oak Street Health is a rapidly growing, innovative company of community-based healthcare centers that provides higher quality health and wellness care that improves outcomes, manages medical costs, and provides an unmatched experience for adults on Medicare in medically underserved communities. By providing holistic, comprehensive and integrated care right in our patient's communities, we can keep our patients healthy and then reinvest cost savings in further care for those same communities and others. Since 2013, Oak Street Health has brought its singular approach to tens of thousands of people in Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Ohio. At 40 locations, and with an ambitious growth trajectory, Oak Street Health is attracting and cultivating team members who embody Oak Street values and are passionate about the mission to rebuild healthcare as it should be.
For more information, visit http://www.oakstreethealth.com
Talent Acquisition Specialist will immediately become an important contributor to the Oak Street People Operations Team. S/he will provide full life cycle, volume recruitment that will contribute to Oak Street's success. S/he will enhance the level of quality and quantity of clinical and non-clinical staff. Ability to deal in an extremely fast paced, ambiguous environment while being highly organized and detail oriented is essential to be successful in this role.
This role reports to the Manager of Talent Acquisition.
- Full life cycle recruiting, including: screening resumes, phone interviewing candidates and scheduling those candidates for next round interviews with hiring managers
- Actively and creatively source new candidates for hard to fill roles
- Assists with new hire workflow (offer letters, processing demographic information, opening/closing job requisitions in Jobvite, etc.)
- Ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory concerns.
- General administrative support
- Ad hoc People Operations projects
- Other duties, as assigned
What we're looking for
We're looking for motivated, experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist with:
- Demonstrated problem solving, judgment and conflict resolution skills with the ability to provide high quality independent analysis, conclusions, and recommendations
- Knowledge and understanding of federal, state and local employment laws and regulations
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job functions and company policies
- A demonstrated team-orientation with all levels of employees
- Ability to quickly build trusting relationships, gain credibility, and partner with leaders and peers
- Ability to effectively cope with change and manage stressful situations
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations
- Proven planning, priority setting and time management skills coupled with a tremendous sense of urgency
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle ambiguity
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while maintaining a positive attitude and sense of humor
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field preferred or equivalent work experience
- Strong MS Excel skill
- US work Authorization
Why Oak Street?
Oak Street Health offers our coworkers advantages that can't be found in other clinical workplaces, including:
- Generous benefits, including paid vacation/sick time, retirement options, as well as health, vision and dental benefits
- HQ (the "Treehouse") is located in the heart of Fulton Market- with a beautiful loft work environment
- High levels of responsibility and rapid advancement
- Supportive and fun culture
- Opportunity to be at the forefront of a revolution in healthcare
Why does Oak Street Health offer all of these benefits? Because we know what it takes to deliver the highest level of care, and our team deserves the best resources to succeed and enjoy their work. In return, we expect the best out of our co-workers.
Oak Street Health is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and encourage all interested readers to apply to oakstreethealth.com/careers