Recruiter (3-6 month direct hire)
Are you driven, detail oriented & thrive working in a dynamic & creative environment? Keep reading.
At FTD Companies we continually evolve the business by promoting a culture where we believe in creativity and in an individual's ability to deliver results to our e-Commerce needs. We offer an environment that enables team members to demonstrate their capabilities, focus on their work and create value. We are seeking an innovative game changer: a creative problem-solving team member who will equally be comfortable with the changing needs and a continually evolving recruiting team. This highly crucial position will take a central role in partnering with several core & critical recruitment areas which are an essential component of our high traffic, consumer-facing, $1.3B industry leading e-Commerce company.
In this position, you will be primarily sourcing, interviewing and prioritizing high demand candidates first. You will manage your requisition as it relates to the full-lifecycle recruitment processes and maintains excellent relations with the other recruiters, hiring leaders, applicants, and FTD Companies at large. Creativity is essential along with personal organization, be self-motivated and have an enthusiastic forward-thinking problem-solving ability. Additionally, please be capable of focusing on our future employee's hiring experience.
Your work is often of a critical or confidential nature and will require you to demonstrate discretion. Your work will be to interact with executives, line and staff managers, and departments in various functional areas to provide recruitment services for our internal customers. Your execution and follow through of applicant placement will drive happiness in a demanding environment. You partner with the TA team to ensure the necessary components of the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) are considered for proper applicant information to be captured and appropriately documented with ADP Recruiting Management.
- You will execute Full-cycle recruitment from sourcing through onboarding for full-time and corporate contractor positions
- You find satisfaction in harnessing your network of people and processes to support FTD teams with a plethora of applicants.
- You hunt and capture interview feedback from panelists.
- You tenaciously promote the company brand to applicants and external service providers.
- You support other areas of HR during peak season, including but not limited to recruiting, onboarding & training seasonal customer service associates as needed.
- You handle the requisition process
- You support seasonal hiring for call centers
- You participate in HR & TA special projects.
- You provide reporting assistance and participate in special projects aimed at improving existing processes.
- Your excellent phone etiquette leaves people on the other end of the phone with a smile.
- You are actively involved in the sourcing & recruiting process including updating social media sites.
- You act as an internal sourcing expert surfacing new and innovative ideas for tapping into additional candidate pipelines while also training team members on current and validated candidates sourcing methods.
- Do you thrive with challenging requisition and hunger for more? We want you to apply now.
- We require a Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience preferred.
- We need a minimum of (3) three years of sourcing within a search firm or in-house corporate environment
- We look for you to have a Results-oriented mindset (high sense of urgency, determination, tenacity) as it is imperative to your success.
- We seek an experienced individual within a large complex corporate environment is preferred. Experience in the E-Commerce industry is a plus.
- We need an individual who will be consultative, educate hiring managers and candidates on the applicant process, building on the "white glove" experience
- You are articulate and have a mastery of both verbal and written communication, which will be utilized to attract candidates with a positive cultural fit.
- Organizationally sound, process-oriented (data collection and reporting), a multi-tasking style and project management style.
- You will preferably have experience working with ADP's Recruiting Management (ATS) or others, but will implicitly acknowledge the importance of documentation.
- Do you want to enjoy the team you work with and have fun at work?
- Do you have the desire to learn, mentor and expand your knowledge of recruitment?
Join our team and be part of an exciting transformation. While you are part of the HR team, you will have a broader impact on the overall growth of the business. Consider joining one of the few companies outside of Silicon Valley able to offer development of a high-traffic e-commerce platform.