About Guaranteed Rate:
Guaranteed Rate is eighth largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. The company has become The Home Purchase Experts® by offering industry-leading self-service tools and low rate, low fee mortgages through an easy-to-understand process and unparalleled customer service. Headquartered in Chicago with approximately 4,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, Guaranteed Rate has helped hundreds of thousands of homeowners with more than $20 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in the past year.
What’s the role?
We are currently seeking a hard-working, dedicated Recruiting Coordinator to join our innovative and passionate team.
· Strong computer skills (Excel), internet-based recruiting platforms (PCRecruiter, Indeed, Yello) is desired.
· High level communication skills required in all manners (in person, phone, writing ability).
· Superior Customer service and relationship management skills with a consultative approach when partnering with hiring managers.
· Excellent multi-tasking and prioritization skills required.
· Maintain a high level of communication and relationships with all departments.
· Enthusiasm and positive attitude always appreciate it!
· Support team with candidate’s management throughout the hiring process
· Help manage candidate pipeline
· Track and measure performance metrics related to recruiting activities to maximize effectiveness.
· Create weekly requisitions reports to be reported to upper management
· Weekly notes pertaining to any specific candidates the department head is interested in.
· Performing internal audit on open requisitions and folders in Transfersafe.
· Manage Employee Referral Program (Track candidates employment, send forms to employees)
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.