About G2 Crowd
G2.com is revolutionizing the way businesses discover, buy and manage software and services. More than three million users per month rely on G2 to help them find and buy the best software for their businesses. The platform has 650,000 reviews, and $100M in total funding through our investment partners: IVP, Accel Partners, LinkedIn, Emergence Capital, Pritzker Group, Chicago Ventures, Hyde Park Ventures, industry leaders and founders.
About the role:
G2 is currently looking for an experienced Recruiting Coordinator to join our fast growing People team. This person will contribute to our overall recruiting success by assisting in all stages of the hiring process. Ideal candidates will be team and customer service oriented, with a keen eye for detail, and a can do attitude. In this role, you will play a critical role in helping us bring in the best candidates possible, which is key to our growth and success as a company.
- Schedule a high volume of phone, onsite and video interviews, with hiring teams and candidates.
- Meet and greet candidates during onsite interviews, and administer job specific tests.
- Manage candidate flow through our Applicant Tracking System, Greenhouse
- Partner with hiring managers and recruiters to make sure all candidates have a positive experience.
- 1+ years in a Recruiting Coordinator role
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Efficient and able to prioritize multiple tasks effectively
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, and internal recruiting tools. Greenhouse experience preferred.
- Enjoy working with people!
Why we love G2
G2 is a place where people can be authentic and grow, find meaning and passion in work, and be motivated to succeed by a supportive group of coworkers.
Our Process: We encourage all candidates to review our interview process to best prepare themselves on what to expect as a candidate of G2.