Job Description Summary
We're looking for a Recruiting Sourcer, to focus on the Software industry in the Merchandise Mart. I am looking to create small Recruiting Pods where this person will partner with 1 Recruiter to focus on building a proactive pipeline of candidates by leveraging the following: Recruiting Campaigns, attending events, help to host events, use innovative sourcing techniques. This person will be able to build a pipeline of prospective hires and later work along side these hires to see the results of their work.
- Handles end-to-end sourcing process of qualified external candidates
- Creates and maintains marketing campaigns in the applicant tracking system to ensure that the recruiters are up to date with reaching out to talent pipelines
- Serves as a brand ambassador by participating in recruiting events
- Provides detailed communications and timely follow-up for the sourcing lifecycle
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business Preferred
- 1-3 years of recruiting experience in staffing or corporate
- Experience with one or more applicant tracking systems, sourcing techniques and developing candidate databases
- Experience directing activities of recruiters that are supporting talent acquisition initiatives
Why Choose CCC:
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs, competitive medical benefit offerings
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, Perkspot/employee discount program and potentially flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
Please Note: Contingent Workers, Field Inventory Representatives and Interns are not eligible for the benefits above.
CCC Information Services was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Employers in 2018 and ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago.
CCC is ready to help you shift your career into high gear. Let's get started!