The Recruitment Coordinator will support a team of recruiters to ensure completion of inputs for recruitment department as needed. This includes, but is not limited to, optimizing job descriptions, customizing job advertisements, liaising with candidates, collecting necessary forms, completing necessary documentation, as well as execution of reference checks and employment verification as needed.
- Provide a range of logistical input for recruitment such as arranging interviews, domestic and international travel booking, administration of testing and management of departmental tools and resources.
- Serve as point person/administrator for Numerator's core onboarding tools and functions (e.g. DocuSign, background checking, etc.); proactively troubleshoot system issues with software provider; explore options for incorporating new features and tools.
- Support strong and consistent outreach to internal hiring managers and external candidates by capturing contacts and all communication records in the recruitment database.
- Fulfill any administrative needs related to department operations, such as, preparing reports and organizing documents, scheduling and reconciliation of specific departmental expenses, etc.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2+ years of relevant work experience preferred
- Experience with recruitment-based software/applications required
- Passion for creativity; tackling problems with enthusiasm, having excellent attention to detail, and approaching tasks with innovative thinking related to strategic recruitment and HR
- A keen sense of urgency and strong work ethic, positive mindset, and comfort with a fast paced work environment
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written - you are great about proactively reaching out to others to offer your support
- Competency with G Suite (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Hangouts, Drive, etc.) and Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Concur travel and expense system strongly desired
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.