Sales Recruiter at GoHealth
Our Talent Acquisition team is on the cusp of moving into an Agile Recruiting model to become a strategic partner to the business. Reporting to the Recruiting Operations Manager, you will help shape the direction of the vision to establish the future of sales recruiting! You will be inspiring, understand the hiring market and bring innovation to help empower our recruiting team to be consultative partners to our business and growth. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company within the health tech space.Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Consult corporate executives and their teams on hiring strategies
- Find great people for GoHealth by applying technology, networking events, relationships and pipe-lining; you will not rely on casting a net you will be a spear fisher
- Be a brand ambassador for GoHealth, pursuing opportunities to become embedded in the local market and share company, culture, and value information with prospective employees to position GoHealth as an employer of choice
- Participate in recruiting and branding plans with social media, attending industry conferences and career fairs and networking with industry associations.
- Bring market intelligence to the table when consulting leadership on talent needs to be seen as an expert to grow the talent strategy
- Manage expectations of the hiring strategy from the executive level down
- Other opportunities as assigned
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years experience of a blended background between agency/firm and corporate recruiting
- Masterful negotiating skills that work on behalf of the company and the talent
- Project management and process improvement experience on full-cycle recruiting
- Knowledgeable pulse on the market and understand how to use that data to grow our hiring strategy
- Executive business acumen and communication skills
- Highly resourceful with strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Bias for action, making commitments, gaining agreement on teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, or related degree
Benefits and Perks
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities and the CDC.