Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. We believe in what's possible and shape what's next.
At Slalom, personal connection meets global scale. We build deep relationships with our clients in cities across the U.S., U.K., and Canada, while sharing insights across markets to bring the full breadth of Slalom's expertise to every engagement. We also nurture strong partnerships with over 200 leading technology providers, including Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Microsoft, Salesforce, and Tableau.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 7,500 employees. We were named one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2019 and are regularly recognized by our employees as a best place to work. Learn more at slalom.com.
As a Platinum Salesforce partner, we help our clients transform the way they connect with their customers. Our team is made up of Salesforce-certified experts with experience across the Salesforce Customer Success Platform and multiple industries. As the 3rd largest global Salesforce partner, we are committed to growing and developing our Salesforce talent, offering continued growth opportunities and exposing our people to interesting and diverse projects.
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Senior Manager – Midwest Region, Salesforce
Who you are:
You are passionate, self-driven and have an entrepreneurial spirit. You are passionate about the craft of recruiting and consider yourself to be a networker – building and cultivating relationships internally and externally. You convert passive candidates into colleagues and mine your network for referrals. You are a business partner capable of navigating a growing and changing business. As an ambassador of Slalom, you love making connections, meeting new people and building meaningful relationships. You are multi-faceted with a great mix of problem solving and interpersonal communication skills, which enables you to succeed in a highly collaborative and fast-paced work environment.
- Accountable for the hiring of Salesforce talent across Slalom’s Midwest region.
- Run full life cycle process for candidates
- Source and pipeline candidates
- Responsible for regional recruiting metrics including but not limited to, accuracy, reporting, and updating
- Ability to work across all levels of roles, entry level to executive
- Schedule candidates & maintain calendars
- Manage priorities across the region working closely with key stakeholders to dedicate the right focus to the highest priority searches.
- Ability to support Salesforce searches Globally, outside the Midwest region
- Desire and ability to immerse yourself deeply in the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Attend Salesforce events
- Drive recruiting leading up to and at Salesforce events
- Network at meetup and user groups
- Build talent maps across region
- Collaborate with Slalom Salesforce leaders and talent acquisition team across the Midwest region and globally
- Ability to develop strategy in alignment with key stakeholders of the business and execute on strategy
- Partner closely with Salesforce recruiting team across the country driving and executing on strategy and key initiatives
- Be an ambassador for Slalom both externally and internally
- Drive connection with talent across your region
- Know and be known by key players in the Salesforce ecosystem
- Put our people first and be a trusted advisor for leaders and employees alike
- Keep up to date on ecosystem trends and news and regularly share updates with team
- Salesforce Talent Acquisition leader able to build and lead teams either directly or indirectly through team of teams approach.
- 6+ years recruiting experience
- Salesforce recruiting experience or technical recruiting experience preferred
- People management experience preferred
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Proven experience with the following:
- Using professional social networks (LinkedIn, in particular)
- Operating in a metric driven, production environment
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Working closely with business leaders and recruiting leaders alike
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Expert in building and maintaining professional relationships
Slalom Is An Equal Opportunity Employer And All Qualified Applicants Will Receive Consideration For Employment Without Regard To Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status, Or Any Other Characteristic Protected By Law. Slalom Welcomes And Encourages Applications From People With Disabilities. Accommodations Are Available On Request For Candidates During All Aspects Of The Selection Process. Please Advise The Recruiter To Ensure Your Accessibility Needs Are Accommodated. Information Received Relating To Accommodation Will Be Addressed Confidentially.