Senior HR Business Partner
Job Description Summary
The Senior HR Business Partner will provide HR leadership and support to 550 managers and employees within CCC’s Product and Technology Group including Architecture, Product Development, Data Analytics, Program Management, and Information Technology Operations.
He or she will develop, plan, implement and administer programs and initiatives to accomplish human resources objectives supporting internal clients' strategic business goals. While most employees are in downtown Chicago, this position also supports software development employees in Austin, TX and Cerritos, CA.
The person in this Senior HR Business Partner role will be a key member of the Human Resources team. He or she will function as an internal consultant developing strong business relationships and enabling sound direction and advice on specific HR related issues.
- Provide insight, direction, and subject matter expertise in the areas of employee relations, talent assessment and development, compensation administration, employee engagement and performance management
- Anticipate strategic people related implications of business priorities, including identification of talent requirements, and take appropriate action to accelerate changes
- Support and facilitate management through all aspects of organizational change including design, position requirements, talent impact, skill gaps, and communication strategies to manage the change
- Lead and facilitate annual objective setting, performance evaluation, talent assessment, and talent development planning for client group
- Facilitate annual merit process and bonus program communication and provide consultation and guidance to ensure calibration across departments
- Manage employee relations issues
- Provide HR advice and support to management on employment law and employee relations issues including performance improvement plans, investigations, and terminations
- Recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to affect continual improvements in delivery of HR Services to client group
The Senior HR Business Partner will focus on developing strong relationships with senior business leaders based on trust and mutual respect. He or she will be a driver of projects and initiatives that deliver business results for the company.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 8 - 10 years business experience
- Experience in a technology or software environment
- Experience implementing and managing employee engagement, talent, and performance management processes
- Strong intellect, business acumen, and analytical skills
- Strong written, verbal, and overall communication skills
- Results-oriented with excellent organizational and project management skills
- Demonstrated coaching and advisory experience
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Master’s in Human Resources, Psychology or an MBA
- Minimum seven years as an HR generalist
Why Choose CCC
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs and Perkspot/employee discount program
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, and flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
CCC Information Services was ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago, an online community for digital technology entrepreneurs in Chicago.