Senior Learning Solutions Associate
About The Opportunity
Got a taste for something new?
We’re Grubhub, the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering company. Since 2004 we’ve been connecting hungry diners to the local restaurants they love. We’re moving eating forward with no signs of slowing down.
With more than 85,000 restaurants and over 15.6 million diners across 1,600 U.S. cities and London, we’re delivering like never before. Incredible tech is our bread and butter, but amazing people are our secret ingredient. Rigorously analytical and customer-obsessed, our employees develop the fresh ideas and brilliant programs that keep our brands going and growing.
Long story short, keeping our people happy, challenged and well-fed is priority one. Interested? Let’s talk. We’re eager to show you what we bring to the table.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
As a Grubhub Senior Learning Solutions Associate, you will create and deliver strategic learning solutions that align to the business’ strategy, close performance gaps and appeal to a diverse group of learners, including remote learners. Through your in depth understanding of Grubhub Operations you will prepare and support employees in their growth and development. You will demonstrate each of the Grubhub core values through your own conduct and work product.
● You will create and iterate on engaging learning activities for employees at varying stages of their development.
● Design and deliver an Operations wide onboarding program that equips each new hire with the tools they need to be successful at Grubhub.
● Your actions will be driven by analysis, and learning measurement will reflect the success of your training solutions.
● Work with subject matter experts, Grubhub Operations leaders and key stakeholders from across the organization to identify and remedy training needs.
● Create outstanding learning material and lesson plans that leverage a variety of mediums to engage different learning styles.
● Provide in the moment feedback and coaching that enhances the learners experience and offers real time performance improvement.
● Work across teams to ensure that content is effectively deployed and represented on the internal learning portal, and other communications as needed.
You Should Have
● Experience in all areas of the training cycle, with an emphasis on analysis and design.
● Knowledge of instructional design models and adult learning principles with the ability to apply course design techniques.
● Solid knowledge of course development software and experience maintaining a Learning Management System (including wikis and other similar applications).
● Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; writing must demonstrate a critical eye for nuance, detail, and editorial principles; Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts.
● Work collaboratively with subject matter experts (SMEs) and key stakeholders to ensure quality and accuracy of content.
● Design experiences that are accessible to in person and remote learners, and offer scalable solution to support Grubhub’s growth.
● Work cross functionally to improve Grubhub learning experience and knowledge retention of our tools and products.
● Exemplary attention to detail, ensuring you can plan and deliver with a high level of quality and consistency.
● Bachelor's Degree in Instructional Design, Learning & Development, Organizational Development, Communications, Education or relevant field.
● 3-5 years of experience with increasing responsibilities in Learning.
● Passionate about learning and utilizing new technologies and up-to-date learning theories to deliver effective and dynamic training.
● Critical thinker in all facets of learning program development.
● Experience in content design and creation using relevant tools.
● Demonstrated ability to manage a corporate blended learning environment with many priorities and projects, including responsibility of an onboarding program.
● Ability to conduct training needs analysis and use tools to interpret and communicate data.
● Manage multiple priorities and projects effectively and accurately; Anticipate the needs of the business and exhibit a bias for action and makes things happen
● Experience building and maintaining relationships within a team and enjoys working in a collaborative environment.
● Experience in identifying operational issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems.
● Thrives in a fast paced, ever-changing environment; can manage the volume and flow of information.
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly Grubhub/Seamless credit
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.