Empowered Staffing has worked with some of the world's largest organizations and specializes in hiring mid to executive level talent. Our recruiting team specializes in eCommerce, Tech/SaaS, Digital Marketing & Healthcare industries. Our clients recognize that hiring the right individual goes above and beyond the resume and that is why we are here. We have a smart & enthusiastic team with a great culture based out of Evanston, IL.
Due to growth, we are looking to hire another Senior Recruiter in our downtown Evanston location. This role will be responsible for allocating proper resources available to find top talent for our clients for roles across many departments including Operations, Technology, Sales, Marketing, Accounting and Executive leadership.
Major responsibilities include:
- As our Sr. Recruiter you will work with clients to understand their hiring needs and recruit top talent for them
- Confer with senior client leadership to identify personnel hiring needs, workforce planning strategies, and search assignments.
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified professionals.
- Leverage online recruiting resources and our in-house database to identify and recruit the very best candidates.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Provide complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about our client companies and job descriptions.
- Pre-screen candidates using behavioral based interviewing methodologies and targeted questioning.
- Manage and coordinate all communication with candidates.
- Manages the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
- Organize, leads and documents post-interview debrief/feedback with interview teams and candidates.
- Reviews the hiring manager’s interview performance with each candidate and take appropriate action when warranted.
- Perform detailed reference checking and/or reference analysis on selected candidates and reviews results with hiring managers.
- Extend offers of employment to selected candidates under the direction of the hiring managers and within the guidelines of client company compensation policy.
- 2-5+ years in Recruiting
- Experience working with HR/ATS systems (Workforce, Taleo, Bullhorn, PCRecruiter or the like) or CRM programs (Salesforce)
- Outstanding Communication: Ability to be the client interface
- Excellent internet researching abilities
- Competitive Base Salary + Commission/Bonuses
- Simple IRA - Retirement plan matching
- Health, Vision, Dental
- Work/Life Balance with a great team atmosphere
- Happy Hours and Employee Gatherings
- and more!