Who We Are:
We believe a workplace food program is something employees should love and look forward to every day. Powered by technology and a network of over 1,400 restaurants, Fooda feeds hungry people at work through our ongoing food programs located within companies and office buildings. Every day, each Fooda location is served by a different restaurant that comes onsite and serves fresh lunch from their chef’s unique menu. Now with over 30 million meals sold, Fooda operates in nineteen major US cities and plans for continued expansion.
Who We Are Looking For:
As a Senior Recruiter for Fooda, you will manage the full cycle recruitment process to hire and retain the best and brightest talent for our existing and upcoming markets.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining an active pipeline of candidates utilizing creative sourcing techniques for both active and future roles.
The ideal candidate for this position will have excellent communication, presentation and time management skills.
Who You Are:
You are a Recruiting Professional with at least five years of full cycle recruitment experience with strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with candidates, hiring managers and other employees.
The Senior Recruiter is a team player and leader who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with a “all hands-on deck approach” while staying organized and responding to multiple priorities.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process for assigned requisitions adhering to both a positive candidate experience and a successful time to fill rate
- Create successful sourcing strategies to recruit candidates for different hiring needs across all departments (both existing and upcoming) at Fooda
- Serve as a leader for other members of the recruiting team by answering questions and assisting with sourcing strategies
- Provide recruitment counsel and expertise to multiple hiring managers regarding market recruitment strategies, interviewing/assessments and sourcing tactics
- Create and improve on existing talent acquisition strategies and processes to attract the best talent (both passive and active) across Fooda markets aligning to talent and data trends
- Collaborate and work with upper leadership to both manage and improve existing recruiting systems and processes including: Applicant Tracking System, Weekly Recruitment Report, and Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Track recruiting data to report on metrics related to all stages of recruitment cycle and identify areas of improvement
- Contribute to the building of the Fooda Talent Brand by representing Fooda at various recruitment events
What You Should Already Have:
- 5+ years of recruiting experience (preferably in both a corporate and agency setting)
- Successful numbers/metrics related to previous recruiting experience and number of hires made
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in selling Fooda to perspective candidates
- Ability to adapt quickly and learn new tasks independently while being self-directed
- Strong relationship building skills with an ability to influence hiring mangers and assist in making the right hiring decisions
- Proven skills demonstrating a strong work ethic adhering to both deadlines and multiple priorities
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
What We’ll Hook You Up With:
- Competitive market salary and stock options based on experience
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance plans
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Paid maternity and parental leave benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Company-issued laptop
- Daily subsidized lunch program (ours!) and free food and beverages in the office
- A fulfilling, challenging adventure of a work experience
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. No phone calls or recruiters please.