Senior Recruiting Manager
Do you have a passion for people and innovation? Our Talent Acquisition team builds Leaf Trade’s greatest asset: our people.
Are you the kind of recruiter who is passionate about developing relationships, learning more about state-of-the-art tech, in the fastest growing market in the world? Do you enjoy working with a collaborative team with less silos and greater ownership? How about taking your ideas from concept to reality quickly? Then we want to talk.
Leaf Trade is the leading B2B marketplace between licensed wholesalers of cannabis products and dispensaries in the highly regulated cannabis markets. Leaf Trade streamlines order management and fulfillment by providing a CRM, essential integrations, and other enterprise tools that save time and help grow cannabis businesses.
As a member of our Talent Acquisition team, you will play a deeply consultative role with business leaders and ensure that our people are matched to roles and teams which allow them to be great. We love curious and creative people who discover new approaches to finding and engaging talent.
We are looking for a Senior Recruiting Manager to partner with hiring leaders locally and beyond. This role will have a high degree of ownership and act as an advisor to technology leadership at Leaf Trade. You will develop recruiting strategies, source candidates, and maintain an actionable pipeline of engineering and operations talent to build teams that sit at the intersection of your local community and mobile, fueling a commerce platform that continues to evolve.
You’ll Spend Time On The Following
• You will own the end-to-end recruitment life cycle - sourcing, screening, interviewing, negotiating with, and hiring mid career to executive technical talent
• Influence Leaf Trades technology roadmap through assessment of cutting edge solutions for the team.
• You will partner with hiring teams to ensure that hires match by more than the immediate needs of the particular team or candidate
• You should be curious and willing to try new things in order to champion an amazing candidate experience
• Drive company events to help promote culture
• Encourage an equally amazing process within hiring teams, including thorough strategy meetings, interview debriefs, and process re-calibration when necessary
• Build relationships and work with cross-functional teams, including business leaders, HR, Legal, Compensation, etc.
• Articulate our business mission and core values in ways that resonate with each particular contact, presenting an objective view of life at Leaf Trade
• Participate in process-improvement initiatives
Own employees first week and onboarding process to ensure a smooth transition into our culture
We’re Excited About You If You Have
• Passion for providing candidates a great experience and developing great partnerships with hiring managers through the recruiting process
• Ability to carry a workload with a variety of profiles and hiring managers simultaneously
• Detailed track record of consistently meeting hiring goals
• Ability to speak comfortably to basic tech stack architecture, front-end, and back-end engineering profiles as well as product management, design, and data science
• Experience sourcing candidates through social media beyond LinkedIn; AIRS certification and/or advanced web recruiting skills (complex search string savvy) preferred
• Experience negotiating offers and closing candidates successfully
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• 3+ years technical recruiting experience in a rapidly changing environment
Leaf Trade is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.