Senior Recruitment Business Partner
“So what is it that Quantium does?”
This is a question we get a lot in the Recruitment Team at Quantium. We started out as a data analytics firm, helping businesses make better decisions. Since then we have grown into a globally recognised partner to businesses that have the ambition to lead their industries. We turn raw data into insights and design and build industry disrupting products leveraging our unique data and media partnerships.
Whilst we've rapidly grown to 800 staff globally, executing on this work with only that number of employees speaks volumes on the quality of our people and with ambitious growth plans for the next financial year into new industries and markets, we need to continue to grow and evolve the capabilities we hire for.
We recruit in four main areas:
- Analytics and Data Science
- Technology and Product
- Group Services
We’re looking for an experienced Recruiter, you’ll know that Python is not a snake, R is not something a pirate says and that finding an amazing Data Science professional is a mixture of art and science. You’ll be a regular at Analytics meetups, be able to think of 4-5 people at the top of their game and know what jobs they would be interested in. You’ll also not only have their numbers, but they also have yours.
In essence, you’re a real Talent professional that cares about finding the right person for the right role. You may be in-house currently or an Agency focused specialist in that market. The important thing is you take pride in your profession.
As a Senior Recruitment Business Partner you'll be an integral part of the Talent Acquisition team and broader People & Culture function. You'll have accountability for the successful delivery of filling all approved and forecasted roles aligned to the US.
- Successfully fill all roles for the US with high quality candidates, ensuring all roles are budgeted and have necessary approvals
- KPIs are aligned to company and team objectives. Will include; target hire per quarter / year, candidate feedback, time-to-fill, mis-hire rate, offer conversion rate and withdrawal after round 3 rate
- Act as the Recruitment Business Partner for the US, building and maintaining effective working relationships and ensuring recruitment needs and value-add are delivered via the guidance, direction and coaching you give to the business on recruitment activities whilst partnering with them to deliver their roles
- Continuously use knowledge and experience to improve strategies, systems and processes to ensure hiring effectiveness and efficiency
- Contribute to team knowledge share and learning
Experience and education required:
- 6+ years recruitment experience, ideally in a Professional Services / Technology environment, with a focus sourcing top talent from brand name companies
- Intermediate - Advanced user of LinkedIn Recruiter, Microsoft Office and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Proven experience working effectively with Mid to Senior level stakeholders
- A strong track record delivering against tight deadlines and working in a changing environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Only candidates with permanent work authorisation for the US to apply.