Senior Sales Recruiter
Who We Are:
We believe a workplace food program is something employees should love and look forward to every day. Powered by technology and a network of over 2,000 restaurants, Fooda feeds hungry people at work through our ongoing food programs located within companies and office buildings. Every day, each Fooda location is served by different restaurants that come onsite and serve fresh lunch from their chef’s unique menus. Now with over thirty million meals sold, Fooda operates in nineteen major US cities, with plans for rapid expansion across the US.
Who We Are Looking For:
This is a rare opportunity to work for an innovative company that is disrupting a $100B market. To help fuel and support Fooda’s rapid growth, we are expanding our internal recruitment engine and building out a team of enthusiastic, professional and goal-oriented Sales Recruiters to hire Business Development Managers across all Fooda markets. These individuals have one goal – to find and hire the best sales talent - and are highly incentivized to meet hiring goals.
Working in a fast-paced environment, as a Fooda Sales Recruiter you will source, screen and ultimately close exceptional sales talent. You’ll partner with Fooda’s Sales leadership to create and maintain a solid talent pipeline, and use creative networking and sourcing strategies to identify our next sales rock stars.
Who You Are:
You are passionate about sales and talent acquisition and focused on delivering best-in-class recruiting results. You are excellent at articulating a company story, creative in your approach, able to provide excellent care for candidates and advise hiring leaders accurately. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a proven track record of acquiring the best sales talent, and are comfortable being in a very visible role with a high level of accountability. If this sounds like you, read on to learn more!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Source, screen, schedule and close top sales talent to meet business development needs across all Fooda markets in the US.
- Meet weekly, monthly and quarterly goals for hiring and recruiting activity.
- Work effectively with leaders across the company to ensure the selection process results in quality sales hires.
- Build and maintain a continuous candidate pipeline of qualified sales talent.
- Create leads through various sourcing methods including cold calling, social media, internet search, job boards, networking, LinkedIn, external and internal referrals, career fairs, professional associations/organizations, alumni associations, applicant tracking system, and diversity sourcing.
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry professionals in order to create a pipeline of qualified resources.
What You Should Already Have:
- 5-6 years of sales recruiting experience, preferably at a high growth company
- Experience leading/coaching other peers or colleagues
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
- Experience hiring B2B sales talent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Capable of selling the Fooda employee value proposition in a succinct and compelling way.
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter for sourcing hard-to-fill positions
- AIRS-certified / CIR designation preferred
- Adept at using an applicant tracking system (currently Jazz)
- Progressive career in recruiting or sales, focused on results and process improvement
- Established network of sales professionals
- Passionate about sales and recruiting and driven to succeed
This is a high-profile position with a competitive base pay, lucrative bonus opportunity, 401(k) company match and full benefits package. Come join our winning team and share in our success!
What We’ll Hook You Up With:
- Competitive market salary and bonus opportunity
- Stock options
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401(k) company match
- Daily subsidized lunch program (ours!) and free food and beverages in the office
- A fulfilling, challenging adventure of a work experience
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. No phone calls or recruiters please.