Senior Tech Recruiter at Paylocity
The Senior Tech Recruiter will partner with Product and Technology leaders to develop and execute robust full cycle recruiting strategies to hire top talent, with a focus on diversity. The role will be based in our Schaumburg, IL office, but can work from home three days a week.
What you'll do:
The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Develop and execute a robust full cycle recruiting strategy, with a focus on diversity, to meet the hiring demands of the Product and Technology team. This includes sourcing qualified candidates, reviewing resumes, prescreening candidates, managing the interview process, organizing and facilitating debrief sessions, extending offers and closing candidates.
- Drive and manage the consistent generation of a healthy pipeline of high quality candidates, with a focus on diversity, by driving initiatives across multiple sources including social media, web sourcing, Boolean searches, referrals
- Collaborate with Product and Tech hiring managers to deeply understand the needs of the business
- Create and own a flawlessly positive candidate experience
- Actively participate in continuous feedback and improvement of our tools and processes.
- Keep up to date with the latest trends in technology recruiting, the competitive landscape, market drivers, diversity and more, constantly educating and sharing this knowledge with your client, your team and peers.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree required, or commensurate experience
- Minimum of 5 years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience with a successful track-record of talent acquisition in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, for any or all of the following: software engineering and architecture, information security, system operations, infrastructure operations, UI/UX, product and program managers.
- Passion for innovative sourcing and recruiting techniques to source and connect with diverse and difficult to find talent groups
- Data-driven and with an analytical mindset with the ability to identify metrics and data to back up your strategy
- Proven track record of building deep stakeholder partnerships with hiring managers, tech management and others across the organization
- A passion for creating great candidate experience at every stage of the process
- Resilience and forward-thinking approach
- Proven problem solver with incredible attention to detail