Senior Technical Recruiter
At Relativity, we make great software that helps users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our product is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world – in the cloud, on-premises, or both – to manage large volumes of data.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
The Senior Technical Recruiter oversees the full life cycle of recruitment process and plays an essential role in fueling kCura’s growth with top talent. The Senior Technical Recruiter will be responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout kCura. This will be achieved through the development of local and national recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas.
- Identifies and sources top talent by researching industry trends
- Provides consultative expertise to hiring managers as it pertains to the recruitment process, including partnering with managers to gather initial requirements, revise job descriptions, and set strategies that include assessing internal and external talent and sourcing passive and diverse candidates
- Builds and maintain a strong candidate pipeline, by maintaining an in-depth knowledge of the business and proactively responding to the business needs
- Actively builds the kCura employment brand and improves organizational attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices
- Leads full cycle recruitment process for openings, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience. Provides continuous follow-up with candidates to provide high-touch customer service
- Partners with Hiring Managers to develop interview guides for candidate assessment, cultural assessment via phone interviews, and manages the candidate experience by ensuring that all candidates have a positive interactions with kCura at all stages of the recruitment process
- Conducts onsite interviews and assists manager in making hiring decisions
- Makes salary offer recommendations, extends offers and closes candidates on salary and start date
- Establishes relationships with client groups to get a full understanding of their business objectives, challenges and skill-set needs
- Partners with Learning and Development team to on-board new hires.
- Stays up to date on emerging new software technologies
- Develops networking and referral base with community organizations and agencies to enhance our employment brand in the community, provide information about employment opportunities and to attract qualified candidates
- Performs ad hoc projects as required
- 7+ years of experience recruiting and filling technology focused positions from entry- level to senior-level positions in either an agency corporate environment
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle, preferably experience with Agile/Scrum process
- Knowledge of OOP, software testing, database, cloud and web based architecture concepts
- Skilled in utilizing all tools available to source and find passive candidates including Boolean search technology. Social media, etc.
- Experience with working with an Applicant Tracking System, i.e. iCIMS, Taleo, etc.
- Ability to work in a team environment, manage multiple internal clients, and provide strong consultative skills throughout the search process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on confidentiality, tact, and diplomacy
- Passion for providing exceptional customer service to hiring managers, employees and candidates
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and ability to manage competing demands
- Previous experience recruiting for technology, Operations, Sales and Marketing positions
Our software has more than 150,000 active users in more than 40 countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and more than 195 of the Am Law 200. We have grown significantly over the last several years and continue striving to build software that helps solve our customers’ toughest e-discovery and unstructured data challenges.
If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you.