At Optiver you will find an environment of collaboration and passion for solving challenging problems. As a technology-enabled market maker, we combine diverse skill sets, unique minds and a desire to be better. Our recruitment team must continuously think deeply about how to identify, engage, attract and assess this talent. Experienced tech talent is one of the foundational pillars to our recruitment strategy. That’s where you come in.
What you’ll do:
In this role, you will be part of a team responsible for advancing Optiver’s end-to-end recruitment strategy to find, attract and hire experienced niche technical talent. You and the team will be accountable for building the Optiver workforce for what is needed now and into the future.
- Take ownership of the recruitment process from end-to-end, including but not limited to developing sourcing strategies, mapping and headhunting niche talent, reviewing resumes, crafting the selection process, interviewing and assessing candidates, salary negotiations and closing of candidates.
- Partner with stakeholders to develop interview processes, build robust pipelines, and ensure we hire top talent.
- Work alongside our high-performing recruitment team and continue to enhance candidate experience throughout all aspects of our interview process
- Stay up to date with technical recruitment trends by leveraging a strong network and conducting industry research
- Gather and evaluate recruitment data to inform strategy decisions and identify new solutions for assessing talent across a variety of positions
What you’ll need:
- Motivated by an entrepreneurial & dynamic environment
- 3-5+ years of experience in the tech recruitment industry and strong understand of the competitive landscape
- Proven ability to effectively source and convert top tier candidates in “hard to fill” roles
- Proven ability to build stakeholder rapport and strong candidate relationship management skills
- Concise and polished communicator with strong follow-through
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment authorization for this job opening
Who we are:
Optiver is a proprietary trading firm and leading global market maker. As one of the oldest market making institutions, we are a trusted partner of 50+ exchanges across the globe. Our mission is to constantly improve the market by injecting liquidity, providing accurate pricing, increasing transparency and acting as a stabilizing force no matter the market conditions. With a focus on continuous improvement, we participate in the safeguarding of healthy and efficient markets for everyone who participates.