Senior Technical Recruiter at Collective Health
We all depend on healthcare throughout our lifetimes, for ourselves, and our families and friends, but it is notoriously difficult to navigate and understand. As an industry that comprises 20% of the US economy we think healthcare should work better for all of us. At Collective Health we believe it’s time for a new day in healthcare where as members we are informed and empowered to make the right care choices when the decisions are urgent and critical.
Collective Health is currently looking for a Technical Recruiter to join the recruiting team and help staff our growing Product Development organizations (Engineering, Product, Design, Data Science and Program Management). Our ideal candidate will have a demonstrable track record of building strong technical teams and experience partnering with a highly talented hiring team.Core Responsibilities:
- Handle full cycle recruiting process for technical roles ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Screen resumes and interview qualified candidates for a candidate focused process through offer and candidate close
- Partner with existing Recruiting and People Ops teams to develop, implement, and execute hiring strategy
- Collaborate with hiring managers and interview teams to understand their hiring needs and goals
- Facilitate interview feedback and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers
- Drive offer process from onsite to onboarding
- 5-7+ years technical recruiting and sourcing experience
- Patient, communicative teammate that is detail oriented and has outstanding interpersonal skills!
- Experience partnering with Executives, Managers, and Interviewers, throughout the hiring process
- Thrives in fast-paced, ambitious environments and is willing to roll up his/her sleeves to do what needs to be done to build a phenomenal company!
- Strong social skills with a great work ethic and positive demeanor
Collective Health is a technology company simplifying employer healthcare to make health insurance work for everyone. With more than a quarter million members and over 60 enterprise clients—including Pinterest, Red Bull, Restoration Hardware, Box, Activision Blizzard, and more—our technical and customer experience teams are reinventing the healthcare experience for forward-thinking employers and their people across the U.S.
Collective Health is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with additional offices in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. Founded in 2013, Collective Health is backed by the SoftBank Vision Fund, DFJ Growth, PSP Investments, NEA, GV, G Squared, Founders Fund, Maverick Ventures, Mubadala Ventures, Sun Life, and other leading investors. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Collective Health is committed to providing support to candidates who require reasonable accommodation during the interview process. If you need assistance, please reach out to [email protected]