Sr. Compensation/HRIS Analyst at OppLoans
Growth with a Purpose
OppLoans’ Compensation, Benefits, and HRIS function is an important area of the company and our growing People team reporting into the Manager of Compensation & HRIS. We are seeking a motivated Sr. Compensation & HRIS Associate to join our team. You will report directly to the Manager, Compensation & HRIS and will help analyze and strengthen our reward programs, deploying and maintaining HR technology, and developing strategic insights into our People practices.
What you get to do:
- Perform analysis informing the design of variable compensation plans.
- Perform variable compensation calculations for multiple lines of business.
- Create and maintain dashboards around variable compensation performance and payouts for all areas of the business.
- Assist with role benchmarking for new hires and promotions.
- Own access and workflow setup with our HRIS, Namely, and other HR technology systems.
- Ensure data integrity of HRIS systems and update system data for new hires, terminations, and other changes.
- Support HRIS system integrations and ensure we are optimizing our technology in the most efficient manner.
- Develop insights into our people through the creation of metrics and dashboards that assess our talent and their contribution to our results.
What you will bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Human Resources, or another quantitative field.
- 5+ years of experience in Compensation and HRIS
- Expert Excel knowledge including Pivot Tables, V-lookups, and other analysis tools.
- Coursework toward Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) designation a plus.
- HRIS implementation and administration experience required.
- Propose creative solutions toward business and people problems.
- Experience with statistical tools and languages such as R and Python a plus.
- Background with HR metrics and analytics, and conveying People data across the business is desired.
Employees Love Working Here
We offer a great compensation package and benefits package to support you inside and outside of work as you grow your career with us. Some of these benefits include a 401(k) matching program, paid vacation policy, free PPO medical option with BCBS for Employee Only Plans, dental, vision, and accident coverage, free gym membership, discounted Divvy memberships & ClassPass fitness classes, CTA and Metra benefit programs, casual dress policy, subsidized daily lunches, a stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks, an employee and peer recognition program, and intramural sports leagues.
Our office is conveniently located in downtown Chicago with panoramic views of Millenium Park and Lake Michigan, with rooftop access.