Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist – Technical at SPINS LLC
Who We Are
For over 20 years, SPINS' mission has been to increase the presence and accessibility of natural and organic products to encourage healthier and more vibrant living. By leveraging SPINS’ industry-leading proprietary data and analytics, our technology enables deeper, more engaged relationships between Retailers, Brands and Consumers through our platform, web, and mobile products.
The Opportunity - The successful candidate MUST have 5+ years of recruiting for technical roles i.e. Software Engineers, Software Developers, UI/UX, Front End, Back End Developers
Due to multi-year double-digit growth, we are expanding our Talent Acquisition team. In this role you will help us further shape our Talent Acquisition strategy and tools, be entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover talent, build a strong employment brand, and ensure great relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. We are a collaborative organization and do not believe a recruiter should work in a silo. The opportunity for you to actively partner with everyone from your People Operations teammates to company leaders will allow you to excel in your full-cycle recruiting.
This role reports directly to our Director of Talent Acquisition and is part of our broader People Operations team. As a member of this team, you play a significant role shaping the company’s culture and impacting our continuous healthy growth by connecting high quality tech talent to the organization.
- Serve as a business partner with hiring leaders to develop effective sourcing and recruiting strategies that result in internal client satisfaction
- Conduct thorough sourcing campaigns to identify qualified active and passive candidates through job boards, social media and networking
- Develop talent acquisition strategies that result in effective ongoing talent pipelines aimed at filling open roles quickly
- Ownership for planning and conducting recruitment and selection processes (interviews, screening calls, etc.)
- Always look for ways to ensure a positive candidate experience
- Share your insights on market trends and internal talent needs to ensure the company’s staffing plans and forecasts are accurate
- Actively work in alignment with the company’s commitment to foster an environment that champions eclectic and diverse viewpoints and backgrounds.
- Organize and/or attend networking events, hack-a-thons, and meetups
- Use metrics as a guide to capture what is working well and to identify areas of improvement
What you bring:
- 5 + years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a dynamic, fast-paced environment for tech roles
- Technical recruiting experience Required
- Knowledge and understanding of trends, industry news and the Chicago tech market
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to interact and manage relationships at all levels of an organization
- Organizational skills, detail-oriented
- Comfort with ambiguity; ability to prioritize, multitask and flex as needs and priorities change
- Experience with Greenhouse Applicant Tracking System is a plus
How We Work
At the core of our work lies a passion to create a culture of sustainable health & wellness within the marketplace. That also means working within an environment that promotes these same principals. Just as important as what we work on is the way we work and SPINS' Values provide a clear framework for all our team members:
- Direct– We communicate with clarity, honesty and respect in all situations and embrace opportunities to provide solution-oriented feedback.
- Determined– We are committed to overcoming all obstacles to achieve results. We adapt to change, seek opportunities to learn and rapidly translate that learning into action.
- Passionate– We go above and beyond to help our partners achieve their goals. We challenge assumptions and are comfortable forging new paths.
- Collaborative– We leave our egos at the door, believing that working together we will produce an outcome that’s greater than each individual contribution.
If we haven’t convinced you to join us yet, this just might! Sure, we have a great core benefit program but SPINS also offers its team members:
- Company subsidized commuter transit program
- Gym, bike storage and showers onsite
- Fresh and healthy snacks daily
- Vibrancy 360 Wellness Program: Free yoga and fitness classes, onsite massage, volunteer opportunities, client product demos, outings, and more.