Talent Acquisition Advisor - Sales and Customer Success
The Talent Acquisition Advisor will join the global Talent Acquisition team out of our Chicago headquarters and be primarily responsible for full lifecycle recruitment efforts to support the tremendous growth initiatives in Numerator's Sales and Customer Success (Account Management) departments.
Some of the key roles that the Talent Acquisition Advisor will be recruiting for in the US, Canada, UK, and Australia are Enterprise and Mid-Market Sales Directors, Business Development Representatives, and Client Directors.
- Execute the job requisition approval process.Perform detailed job intake sessions with hiring managers in order to construct the ideal candidate profile.
- Design and implement focused and creative talent sourcing strategies to pipeline both active and passive candidates for current and future job requisitions.
- Articulate Numerator's business value, work culture, and other positive differentiators to candidates as their first point-of-contact.Vet candidates for both technical and behavioral fit and present shortlists of top talent to hiring managers.
- Ensure candidates are moving through the process in a timely manner by facilitating department interviews and gathering interview feedback in a timely manner.
- Capture and document all search activity in our applicant tracking system (Hirebridge) and all other relevant data points for various scheduled and ad hoc reports.
- Create a positive experience for our hiring managers and candidates, regardless of the outcome, and function as a strategic talent advisor at all times.
- Execute the job offer approval process and convert candidates into new hires.Participate in other company or departmental projects and initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree required
- At least 3 years of full lifecycle recruitment experienced preferred
- Experience hiring technology/software/cloud/SaaS solution-selling professionals required
- Combination of in-house and search firm recruitment experience highly desirable
- Competency with G Suite (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Hangouts, Drive, etc.)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proficiency with LinkedIn, Indeed, and other talent sourcing channels
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of delivering best-in-class client and candidate management experience
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.