Talent Acquisition Coordinator/ Sourcer
Working for Trunk Club
When you join Trunk Club, you join the Nordstrom family. Our fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment is paired with the strong history and experience of a retail legacy. We have access to some of the greatest minds in retail and technology and are constantly creating innovative strategies to develop the ultimate apparel solutions. We welcome your adaptability, your curiosity, and your passion to contribute to our unparalleled shopping experience!
Who we are
As a People Team at Trunk Club, we espouse and encourage innovation, adaptability, accountability, knowledge, and collaboration in each other and in everything we do. We encompass a dynamic group of individuals dedicated to an amazing employee experience and a deep sense of teamwork.
What you’ll do
- Track large volumes of applicants through multiple stages of the sales interview process including candidate communication, scheduling, paperwork, and interview discussions in Sales recruitment
- Work within Applicant Tracking System to schedule interviews and track pipeline updates
- Host candidates onsite and provide the best candidate experience possible
- Support scheduling for our part-time positions on our Customer Service and Sales Support teams
- Track all metrics and referrals to specifically pinpoint where new hires comes from, along with tracking attrition
- Post positions on job boards and actively create innovative recruiting solutions
- Actively source and prospect passive candidates for a variety of roles on candidate databases and through creative initiatives
What Your Background May Look Like
- You have 1-2 years of recruiting coordination or administrative experience
- Obsessed with candidate experience: we see our candidates as our guests, and we their hosts.
- Detail oriented, highly organized, able to multitask
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Proactive problem-solver capable of identifying issues and generating solutions
- Outstanding organizational skills, can work independently, and a close attention to detail
- Flexibility to deal with last minute changes, the ability to remain calm under pressure, comfortable working with minimal direction
How we work
- With others. Work closely with leaders across the organization to build and scale teams and hire individuals who collectively make up our curious and collaborative culture.
- With transparency. We have an open team room. No cubicles, no private offices.
- With agility. This is a critical role for us, so flexibility is important. No two days are the same and it keeps everyone on their toes.
- With open minds. We are committed to building a diverse team of people with unique perspectives. This encourages a healthy and inclusive environment that builds a more sustainable, successful company.
- With pride. We value our people most of all. We invest in ourselves by applying our own strengths and interests to company needs.
A few of our perks
- A location in the popular Chicago River North neighborhood
- Trunk Club University - our growth program which allows for development opportunities
- Team outings
- Merchandise discount
- Flexible work environment
- Social environment with built-in bars, a rooftop view, and our very own coffee shop!