At Showpad, we’re focused on empowering others to be at their best. As a business, we provide sales and marketing teams with the software and support they need to enable their teams, drive more revenue and deliver incredible buying experiences. And as an employer, we provide our employees with opportunities to grow, make a meaningful impact and bring their authentic selves to work.
Our culture stems from our values which center on achieving maximum impact for our customers and being our authentic selves in all that we do. We make decisions with results in mind, while ensuring we create a workplace environment that fosters global collaboration, diversity and passion for what you do. We’re a team of authentic, good-natured ass-kickers and we’ve been recognized as a top workplace by Built in Chicago and Inc. Magazine.
Founded in 2011, Showpad is now a team of more than 450 people working from our headquarters in Ghent and Chicago or regional offices in Brussels, London, Munich, Portland San Francisco and Wroclaw.
About the position
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will help the Showpad team grow and scale by providing the best candidate experience. You will partner with our candidates while supporting our Talent Acquisition team to keep them moving through our fast-paced interview process. You’ll need to be and excellent communicator with a strong sense of urgency. You are meticulous and pay extreme attention to detail. We need someone who is excited to work with our internal teams including senior and C-level executives.
Responsibilities of a Talent Acquisition Coordinator at Showpad
- Ensure candidates have an amazing experience throughout the interview process
- Ability to identify all touch points in the interview experience, provide a consistent top of the line service and enhance the program
- Own interview logistics (scheduling and confirming virtual interviews)
- Manage candidate status and data in our ATS, Greenhouse
- Help open and post jobs on various job boards
- Love social media, and help with our employment branding projects
Skills and Qualifications We’re Looking for
- 1+ years of proven success in recruiting coordination and operations
- BS/BA Degree
- Experience with Greenhouse or similar ATS
- Tech industry experience a plus
- Experience sourcing candidates a plus
- Interest in recruitment and desire to take on your own job requisitions
- Client service focus with a ‘can do’ attitude and outgoing personality
- Ability to interact and build relationships at all company levels
- Razor-sharp attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Excellent organizational skills and follow-through internally and externally in order to provide a positive candidate / hiring manager experience
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, high-growth, constantly changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in G Suite
What you can expect from Showpad
Our culture is centered on our values: be humble, take ownership, be passionate, be transparent, keep it simple and grow together. Global collaboration is in our DNA and we're committed to immersing ourselves in a truly diverse environment where differences are not only welcomed, but valued.