Talent Acquisition Manager - Sales
As HomeAdvisor continues to grow, we are seeking out a Talent Acquisition Manager to be a driving force behind that growth. You will lead a team of top-notch Recruiters as they partner with the HomeAdvisor brand to meet our internal client’s needs. We need someone who is quick-thinking, innovative, thrives under pressure, and has a strong desire to develop Recruiters into leaders in the organization. The Talent Acquisition Manager on our team will be responsible for finding, interviewing, and assisting managers with hiring to meet business needs, while promoting and maintaining the HomeAdvisor brand. Our Talent Acquisition team is the face of the company, so it's our responsibility to explain our product and company culture, build great relationships, and provide outstanding customer service to all our clients, both internal and external.
What you can expect from this role:
Building partnerships at all levels of the organization – You will be responsible for cultivating relationships with your business partners, specifically within Sales operations.
Impact on the bottom line – Our hiring goals are aggressive, and you will see how meeting these goals drives the success of the overall business.
Tons of variety in your day to day – HomeAdvisor is a globally recognized and established brand but we have a start-up feel. You will be challenged and see constant change (variety is the spice of this role).
Fulfillment in developing a team – We take pride in growing our future leaders, and that starts with your team. You will find ways to challenge the Talent Acquisition team and utilize their strengths to drive success.
What we expect from you:
- High degree of professionalism – be a leader among leaders
- Keep up with trends and discoveries in the market – bring us new and innovative ways to drive our success
- Teach us new things and tell us what to do to be successful
- Must be able to laugh, even when stress levels are high
- A commitment to upholding HR practices and mitigating risk to the business
A little more about us:
- Angie’s List joined forces with HomeAdvisor in September 2017 to create the largest home services marketplace in the nation. We connect millions of homeowners across the globe with home service professionals through our innovative and user-friendly products. Our team supports hiring for both HomeAdvisor and Angie’s List.
- Our team is experienced, fast, and capable. We are passionate about our work and strive to be experts in our field. We love to learn, and will do what we can to teach you, support you, and challenge you.
- What you're contributing every day far outweighs everything else. We know not everyone is productive in exactly the same way. That being said, we work hard, but we have a great time while we do it - a good sense of humor is required.
What makes you a fit:
- Preferably 3-5 years of recent full life-cycle recruiting. At least 1 year in a high-volume, agency setting is preferred. Must have prior experience with managing candidates and documentation in an applicant tracking system and conducting BOTH internet and database sourcing
- Previous management or leadership experience is a plus
- Past experience with intern, college, or entry-level recruiting is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, which encompasses solid grammar skills, excellent listening skills, and the ability to communicate effectively through phone, in-person, and electronic communications
- Strong computer aptitude, with strong knowledge around the MS Office Suite, including Outlook, internet searching, and web-based applications, as well as the ability to learn new software quickly
- A go-getter mentality, with a professional, positive, energetic attitude and a desire to go above and beyond given project parameters
- The ability to handle multiple concurrent projects, to keep the information organized, and to learn on the fly to keep up with the lightning speed of our environment
- A commitment to top-notch service, follow-through, and professionalism
- High school diploma or GED required; Bachelors degree preferred.
This is a full-time opportunity to join our team. All candidates must be eligible to work for any US-based employer without sponsorship.
We hire smart, talented, driven people every day - this is your chance to knock our socks off. Want a shot? Send us your resume to get the ball rolling