Talent Acquisition Manager - Sales at HomeAdvisor
As HomeAdvisor continues to grow, we are seeking out a Talent Acquisition Manager to be a driving force behind that growth. You will lead a team of top-notch Recruiters as they partner with the HomeAdvisor brand to meet our internal client’s needs. We need someone who is quick-thinking, innovative, thrives under pressure, and has a strong desire to develop Recruiters into leaders in the organization. The Talent Acquisition Manager on our team will be responsible for finding, interviewing, and assisting managers with hiring to meet business needs, while promoting and maintaining the HomeAdvisor brand. Our Talent Acquisition team is the face of the company, so it's our responsibility to explain our product and company culture, build great relationships, and provide outstanding customer service to all our clients, both internal and external.
What you can expect from this role:
Building partnerships at all levels of the organization – You will be responsible for cultivating relationships with your business partners, specifically within Sales operations.
Impact on the bottom line – Our hiring goals are aggressive, and you will see how meeting these goals drives the success of the overall business.
Tons of variety in your day to day – HomeAdvisor is a globally recognized and established brand but we have a start-up feel. You will be challenged and see constant change (variety is the spice of this role).
Fulfillment in developing a team – We take pride in growing our future leaders, and that starts with your team. You will find ways to challenge the Talent Acquisition team and utilize their strengths to drive success.
What we expect from you:
- High degree of professionalism – be a leader among leaders
- Keep up with trends and discoveries in the market – bring us new and innovative ways to drive our success
- Teach us new things and tell us what to do to be successful
- Must be able to laugh, even when stress levels are high
- A commitment to upholding HR practices and mitigating risk to the business
A little more about us:
- Angie’s List joined forces with HomeAdvisor in September 2017 to create the largest home services marketplace in the nation. We connect millions of homeowners across the globe with home service professionals through our innovative and user-friendly products. Our team supports hiring for both HomeAdvisor and Angie’s List.
- Our team is experienced, fast, and capable. We are passionate about our work and strive to be experts in our field. We love to learn, and will do what we can to teach you, support you, and challenge you.
- What you're contributing every day far outweighs everything else. We know not everyone is productive in exactly the same way. That being said, we work hard, but we have a great time while we do it - a good sense of humor is required.
- Mentor, coach, and professionally develop a team of sales recruiters who are responsible for high-volume hiring goals.
- Continually evaluate recruiting processes and procedures and find opportunities for improvements by working alongside other managers.
- Manage projects that improve the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the recruiting team including: University recruiting programming, Referral Programs, Recruiting Events, Employer Branding, Candidate Experience, etc.
- Inspire and lead a team of recruiters to hire top sales talent in a fast paced and rapidly scaling business through consistent coaching and development.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and champion consistent workflows and metrics to measure success
- Collaborate with peers and the extended team to contribute to the overall sales recruiting strategy.
- Share best practices and training modules with hiring team to ensure familiarity with the recruitment process; share data and progress through monthly and quarterly business reviews.
- Develop and maintain an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of recruitment goals.
- Oversee team’s ATS pipeline management and regularly spot check for process adherence.
- A Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred, GED or HS Diploma required.
- 2-5 years’ experience in a recruiting management capacity. 5+ years in Talent Acquisition and inhouse experience strongly preferred.
- Knowledge and success in executing a full-cycle, high volume recruiting process.
- Knowledge and execution of University recruiting a plus.
- Knowledge of reporting, data analysis, and understanding of talent acquisition metrics.
- Exceptional leadership, interpersonal, and written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to take feedback and build strong productive relationships.
- Proven organizational skills with ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands.
- High EQ and a demonstrated pattern of positively mentoring others around you.
- Must be knowledgeable and proficient in employment law and immigration requirements.
- Operates at the highest standard of professionalism with internal and external clients and stakeholders, in personal presentation and general interactions.
- Ideal candidates will be highly motivated, self directed and possess high energy.
- Exercises emotional intelligence in all verbal and written communication.
- Must handle confidential information with discretion and maturity.
- Operate with high integrity and personal accountability.
- Must take initiative and be solution oriented at all times.
- Unrelenting work ethic.
- Critical time management skills and personal judgment.
- Curious and innovative, always looking to optimize.
This is a full-time opportunity to join our team. All candidates must be eligible to work for any US-based employer without sponsorship.
We hire smart, talented, driven people every day - this is your chance to knock our socks off. Want a shot? Send us your resume to get the ball rolling