Talent Acquisition Manager at Clearcover
Clearcover is the smarter car insurance company. We use powerful technology to offer everyday drivers better coverage for less money. We’re proud to be one of the fastest growing startups in Chicago, and we’re currently looking to add a few more extraordinary people to our team.
Reporting to SVP of People, Vikki Caruso, as the Talent Acquisition Manager you will create and implement innovative and efficient recruitment solutions and recruit the best talent according to the business and HR needs of the company.
What will you do?
- Manage a fast-paced, full-cycle recruiting team for hiring at all levels across the company
- Develop recruiting programs and processes that ensure an ongoing pipeline of diverse, top talent
- Build strong relationships with functional leaders, hiring managers, and critical stakeholders, operating as a credible, reliable subject matter expert
- Execute a strong talent acquisition strategy for each of our business functions
- Influence recruiting teams on proven recruiting methodologies using data, internal best practices, and external trends
- Be the coach of the recruiting team, making their development one of your key performance goals
- Stay current on market trends and innovative recruiting and sourcing techniques in order to ensure an ongoing pipeline of the best talent
What do you have?
- At least 4 to 6 years of experience in a recruiting management role
- An understanding of analytics and measuring recruitment effectiveness
- Full cycle recruiting experience including expert diversity sourcing abilities
- Adept at influencing through strong relationships, expertise, and data
- Experience in technical recruiting, advertising analysis and strategy, social recruitment strategy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, highly capable of exercising tact and discretion
- Initiative to effectively meet the demands of multiple and sometimes conflicting internal customers
- Ability to work independently, execute multiple tasks simultaneously, and cut through ambiguity
- Unrivaled attention to detail and consistent delivery of the highest quality of work
What's in it for you?
- Unlimited vacation, we hire adults
- Equity for all employees, so you own a piece of the pie too
- Dental and Vision, we've got you covered 100%
- Medical, we cover 90% of your premium, 75% of your dependents and contribute to your HSA and HRA (cha-ching)
- We invest in your future by contributing 3% of your salary to a 401(K), even if you don't
- Come to work pre-taxed through our FSA commuter benefits
- and yes, we have unlimited LaCroix, beer, snacks and the occasional ice cream social