Talent Acquisition Partner, Chicago
Currently we are seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition professional to join our team to work on a broad range of proactive talent sourcing, relationship building with targeted talent segments, recruitment and employer branding activities.
Your mission will be to find, attract and hire top decile talent. You will be responsible for delivering high quality professional candidates, developing talent pools and advancing the company brand across numerous markets and professional communities. A wide degree of creativity, near- and long-term talent acquisition vision, business understanding, and personal organization is required. You should have a sharp eye for talented people and a steady commitment to help them find success in our company.
We’re an innovation and product delivery partner to some of the largest brands in the world and the story is ripe for the telling.
- Develop and implement talent acquisition strategies
- Perform sourcing of qualified candidates and drive full recruitment cycle (job postings, screening call, interviews etc.)
- Own candidate experience during recruitment process, including schedule coordination and onsite logistics
- Ensure high quality hiring manager and candidate experience
- Work closely with HR and marketing teams to develop employer branding initiatives
- Proven experience as talent acquisition specialist (at least 4 years; IT field is a plus)
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employer branding activities
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Great sense of ownership and outstanding organizational skills
- A digital products focused company with a variety of challenging engagements with upper mid-market and Fortune organizations
- Ability to work as part of an engaged, young, and energetic management team
- Sponsored participation in professional improvement events
- Competitive salary and performance based bonuses
- Health and dental insurance
- Four weeks paid vacation plus standard United States holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Maternity/Paternity leave benefit
- Gym membership
- Team building events, Friday lunches and a stocked kitchen
- Employee referral program